Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 48 Cumberland 42 ot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Camron Sizemore on a 10 yard run in overtime, what a game both team going up and down the field. I was very impressed with Cumberland best team Williamsburg has played all year
Was the best game I've watched in a long time. Both teams played their hearts out and Williamsburg came out on top. I hope to see more games like this. It was more fun than any college game I've watched in a long time and there were a couple of players from Cumberland that will be superstars in the coming years. So congratulations to Williamsburg and Great Game Cumberland!
I believe it was actually 44 to 38, but still a great game. I may have to change my mind and make the trip to Barbourville to watch these kids play on Saturday.
Newjacket Wrote:I believe it was actually 44 to 38, but still a great game. I may have to change my mind and make the trip to Barbourville to watch these kids play on Saturday.

You are correct... It was tied @ 38 at the end of the fourth. Williamsburg stopped Cumberland and then scored a TD to win it 44-38. I will definitely be there when they play Saturday even though it's an early game.
Was this a playoff game?
Congrats to Jackets.
Did Middlesboro win the other game?
yes. see ya saturday. good Luck.
FlippedOut Wrote:yes. see ya saturday. good Luck.

To you too. Should be a great game.