Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Video of New Harlan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have video if New Harlan?
Does anyone have a video of louisa? We have one of cumberland need one of louisa.
Maybe whoever got you the film of Cumberland will help you with one on Louisa. I'm guessing you have already penciled your name in as the winner of when you play Cumberland?
Maybe they're just trying to be prepared--kind of like Cumberland insisting that the game Saturday be moved to next Tuesday. Does that mean that they already have themselves penciled in as the winner vs. Williamsburg tonight?
Everyone in harlan county knows cumberland has dodged new harlan all year and I expect cumberland will cancel Saturday if they win tonight. Why should new harlan work with cumberland about Saturday when cumberland would not play new harlan all year and cumberland was one of the main teams that was against new harlan being in the d3 league that all the county teams got in.
I'm still looking for info on mulenburg south if anyone knows anything about them
Would be willing to trade Louisa film for new Harlan
Joker's Wild Wrote:Maybe they're just trying to be prepared--kind of like Cumberland insisting that the game Saturday be moved to next Tuesday. Does that mean that they already have themselves penciled in as the winner vs. Williamsburg tonight?

Looks like that prediction did not work out too well for them Confusednicker: