Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley co @ mccreary co 10/8/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitley co@mccreary co 10/8/13 thoughts on this one
Whitley
I got Whitley to advance to first round rematch with North Laurel.:Cheerlead
Whitley Co.
Whitley.
Whitley by at least 20
Whitley with another easy win. 40-6
Everybody on here may be wrong, mccreary is looking strong.
The fact that mccreary tooted its own horn before the season and didn't back it up may be the reason why everyone is down on them. Whitley on the other hand hasn't won a lot of games but they play one of the toughest schedules in the whole state. Plus they played southern really good last week, that counts for a lot.
SuperFan Wrote:The fact that mccreary tooted its own horn before the season and didn't back it up may be the reason why everyone is down on them. Whitley on the other hand hasn't won a lot of games but they play one of the toughest schedules in the whole state. Plus they played southern really good last week, that counts for a lot.

I am not saying they are not good and have not improved a ton over the year, but who have they played?? Have all of their wins come against opponents that are in divisions below them?(except Bell)
:pondering:
^
Whitley has played S. Pulaski, N. Pulaski, North Laurel, Bell, Knox, New Harlan, Corbin, and beat Mccreary 34-8 this year.
Not sure what else they could do as far as scheduling unless they went far away. Theyve played several D1 teams.
Tough schedule no doubt, played the best this area has to offer in D1.
I think the Jags will be playing the Colonels again Saturday. It will be battle again that should be an outstanding game to watch. Good luck to Whitley and McCreary Tuesday.
Saw the 1st Whitley and McCreary game and Whitley was the best team. McCreary has been improving each week, will it be enough ??? Don't know but that is why they play the Game. Go Raiders!!!1
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Whitley has played S. Pulaski, N. Pulaski, North Laurel, Bell, Knox, New Harlan, Corbin, and beat Mccreary 34-8 this year.
Not sure what else they could do as far as scheduling unless they went far away. Theyve played several D1 teams.

Sorry all I was meaning McCreary's schedule, not Whitley's.
Isn't whitlys running back out? Will he be playing? And what about mccrearys running back? Is his ankle still hurt?
whitley does in fact have a runningback out . been out several weeks . but he had been playing defense only. he will be missed greatly .
What about #1 from mccreary?
What about #1 from mccreary?
The chances of mccreary winning depends on how many times he touches the ball.
McCreary has no chance! I'll be at game! 42-0
I think Whitley will advance for a rematch with North Laurel who beat them during regular season. They are a pretty balanced team. North may be tuffer player for player than Whitely, watching from the grandstand that is what I saw!
BossEric Wrote:McCreary has no chance! I'll be at game! 42-0

I wouldnt say there is no chance. That's why we play the games. I know McCreary is much better than the first time these two played and they have a lot of confidence. Remember they are hosting the game, so they must be the higher seed. It will be closer than people think!!
North is playing well at this point in the season.They need to maintain their focus and forget about the earlier matchup with Whitley if they want to advance.Their is few easy outs at this point in the season, look past even one team ,you may find yourself looking to next year.
North Laurel plays one game at a time, they don't look back or ahead, we overheard their coaches saying that the other night - they also said the way that team supports one another that was a big part of their success this year. They are a well rounded group, if they get beat someone will have it to do from the games I have seen so far they have played. :Thumbs:
They are a good team, not saying they are not, I have seen every game but Clay,I believe. Just saying, don't look past anyone. I would say the same thing to each team in the playoffs.
they are hosting the game because whitley elementary has their games on tuesdays.. so it worked out that way.. and you are acting like whitley has not improved .. we are peaking at the right time of the season....
Score at halftime Whitley 26 McCreary 0
final score whitley co 46 mccreary 0.
BossEric Wrote:McCreary has no chance! I'll be at game! 42-0

I was all over this.