Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Team Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coaches/parents,

It is the time for us to get serious about submitting our players for post season play. Team KY (all levels) plan to WIN the national championship this year and make it a clean sweep and to show the nation why middle school football is best in this great state.

Each team is looking for players so please do your part and submit your players for consideration.

As a coach for team KY 6th grade I have NOT gotten a big response from coaches/parents submitting video or paper work on their athletes. Last year was the first year for the 6th grade team and We dominated team TN.

Let's do it again this year and start off right. Please send video to me on here or at [email]Westportmsfootball@gmail.com[/email] or to [email]Westportfootball1@hotmail.com[/email]

Like the other teams we have 35 slots we can use, last year we only used 20. I know there is more than 35 elite 6th graders in this state. Please submit and help bring the national Championship to Kentucky.

Coach Lockwood