Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKC 8th Grade semi-final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simons Middle (Fleming Co.) 28
West Carter Middle School 6
Simons will play East Carter for the 8th grade Championship at Fleming CO. on Tuesday Oct. 8 @ 6:30

7th Grade Championship will be between Bath Co. and Rowan CO. Sat. Oct. 5 at 1:00pm at Bath.
Hope this doesn't hurt our seeding in the state playoffs. Not sure how its going to work.
It won't unless East goes down there and gets beat.
Seeeding will be done this weekend so it could be interesting.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Seeeding will be done this weekend so it could be interesting.

Seeding.
Since seeding will be done this weekend I don't see how Tuesdays game can affect it.

Now if east happens to win on Tuesday there might be some wondering how Simmons got the better seed. Answer ; they won the regular season matchup.

I hope there is a lot more games for both teams. Make the EKC look good.
The seeding in the state tournament is doen totally on a points system. Has nothing to do with team 1 vs team 2. It's total wins vs D1, D2, D3 schools, and the total number games played. Where it will hurt both schools is, which ever school wins will lose the 2 bonus points you get for being the conference champion. Hopefully they both get seeded 1 & 2 and make the finals of the region. So you answer is wrong. Sure it helps to go 10-0 but there is more than just head to head match ups.
I think the game has been moved to Wednesday 10/9/2013 at 6:30
No the game is Tues. Oct. 8 at 6:30
8th grade EKC Championship game has been changed to WEDNESDAY night @ 6:30. Please share to help spread the word...

This is what is posted on the SMS COUGARS facebook page .
East Carter has never been contacted about moving the game. I don't know what is going on the game was originally scheduled to be played on Sat. Oct. 5 but for some reason still not know to East why it was not played both schools then agreed with league commissioner to play game at Fleming on Tues. Oct. 8 @ 6:30. Now everyone in Fleming says the game is Wed. and no one from East has contacted seems awfully strange.
The game is Tuesday 6:30 p.m
East Carter game at Fleming with Simons Middle has been confirmed at its orignal day and time game will be played tomorrow Oct. 8 @ 6:30pm
SMS COUGARS facebook page is reporting game has been changed back to Tuesday.