Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jcms 8th vs belfry 8th rematch 10/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game is at Prestonburg sat 4 pm
Both teams r the real deal . If u like football u should come and watch . And if I was a coach of these other local teams u need two bring your players let them watch this one they r like two high school teams .
Good old smash mouth football .
Game is at 5 pm saturday at Prestonsburg
Can't want for Saturday to get here it's going to be a war.
What are their records?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:What are their records?

They beat us in 2 overtimes Belfry has one lose in two years Johnson Central is undefeated this year.
Wish we could get the feel of Friday night lights, with music and runouts and everything. Wishful think though.
Eagles need to come out more focused in this game . belfry got up on us last time by two scores win or lose wish both teams luck hope every body comes out with no one banged up . Play off time ... Come on jcms and belfry bring the mountains back a state championship
How is both teams looking this year? We've noticed a dramatic game is about to occur.
Games starts at 5
Updates?
JCMS 12 Belfry 8 Halftime
What's it looking like now buckeye?
Unfortunately not there getting updates from the sideline as soon as I know the score will post it
JCMS 20 Belfry 14 Final
belfry gave that game away ...
Belfry gave the game away 2 times this year to JCMS. We'll take a give away it's still a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best team just won no other way to put it.
Congrats on the win but no the best team didn't win today it happens sometimes two good teams.
Two great middle school football teams meet tonight, neither any better than the other, but the better team won tonight,the only comments needed for either of these two groups,is as follows, use tonights game and make each other better, one D1 school and the other a D2 school, I only hope the west\central portions of our state have the same privilage as I did, having the opperunity to experience two hungey football teams leave it all on the field tonight, hats off to both programs, good luck in your upcoming state tournments.
JC hadnt lost and Belfry has lost twice to JC after Saturday.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Congrats on the win but no the best team didn't win today it happens sometimes two good teams.

No offense but how can Belfry be the better team when Johnson Central beat them twice?
WildDawg Wrote:No offense but how can Belfry be the better team when Johnson Central beat them twice?
I didn't say we were better but we are just as good ether team on a giving night could win i said the best team didn't win that night and it happens that way sometimes but they won and it's over and I'm done talking about.
JC is the best team. Belfry 2nd best no other way to put it.
eagle 777 Wrote:JC is the best team. Belfry 2nd best no other way to put it.

What does the 8th grade team need to do? They have won both games. I believe that is game set and match. Sorry
I heard one of your parents tell his kid as we was walking out that he take the win but they gave that one to you so I'm not the only one that thanks that gift wrapped and you know it.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Congrats on the win but no the best team didn't win today it happens sometimes two good teams.

So I will give you the moral victory if that is what you want.

But to say "the best team did not win today" is wrong the best team won twice. All you are doing is crying about spilt milk. Just because you self destructed does not change the out come. The other team had to take advantage of your mistakes. If Belfry was the best team they would have stop JCMS on the last drive and won the game. But they "failed" thus causing them to lose which make the other team the winner and the better team that day. Which is all that matters period. No matter how much you cry and justify the fact are the facts move on.
Case closed!
Say what you want but you wouldn't even be talking to me about it if i wasn't tell the truth.
re
Leonidas Wrote:Case closed!
If you don't want to here us talk about this don't read it.
Pages: 1 2