Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisa Middle School 8th grade 46 - East Carter 8th grade 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Again Louisa controled the game from start to finish and there only TD coming with just sec left in the game against some of our younger kids.

Chandler Shepard had around 150 yards passing and 80 -100 yards rushing.

Wade Scaggs had 50 + rec and TD

Hunter James had around 120 yards rushing and 2 TD's and had a 70 + called back near the end of the game.

Turner Obrian had around 30 yards rushing and 1 TD.

The D was just unreal tonight.

The O line opened up hole you could drive a truck through. So congrats to all the hogs and you know who you are.
The offensive line was very impressive. The boys played really good, solid, fundamental football. Coach Goldsmith came and watched and was very impressed. Cannot say enough about the athleticism(sp?) of these kids. Very fun to watch.
Fine FINE job panthers keep it up all year . Glad to hear that Coach G was able to be there hope he liked what he saw.
I think what helps also is that we have a coaching staff who wants to win but also wants to play everyone and wants to see everyone have fun and that is what happened last night. I am so proud of how hard these young men have worked and responded to the coaching change. Coach Sammons is great with these kids and everyone at one point and time should thank him for all the hard work he puts in. This being his first year there are some bumps like uniforms but we got that taken care of as well. lol
They sure looked sharp in those uniforms. Too bad they can't wear those every week. I know the boys loved them.
Congrats to all the players on a big win!!!
I look forward to seeing the JV,Freshmen,8th and 7th grade teams on going undefeated this year...... I just keep reminding everyone our future is EXTREMLY BRIGHT!!!!
Its a good thing you don't play martin co.

And btw chris slone moved back to the mc
#1 is an undstopable running back
#17 can throw the ball 150 yeards off his back foot
One of our guys is 18, he just got off work from the coal mines to come to the games.

Goodluck beatin mc
Big Grin
The LC 6th grade team is REALLY TOUGH too. This score doesnt surprise me considering I coached some of these boys last year. Great group of athletes and kids coming up.
Nice to see that we've been taking care of East Carter this week.