Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's The Best Grade School Team In Big Sandy Area?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who is The most talented team in big sandy area?
Johnson Centrall year in and year out ! At Adams we could never beat 'em !
i think it is martin county cards
blackcat_student Wrote:Johnson Centrall year in and year out ! At Adams we could never beat 'em !

Adams beat them last year!
Phelps beat a team in Johnson County.. don't know what the name of the team was but it is a little school on the right hand side of the 4 lane up on a hill??? Refresh my memory!!! LOL.... WE did have a child break his arm in that game though.... I didn't get to watch the end of the game as I was at Paul B. Hall Medical Center!!!
phs1986 Wrote:Phelps beat a team in Johnson County.. don't know what the name of the team was but it is a little school on the right hand side of the 4 lane up on a hill??? Refresh my memory!!! LOL.... WE did have a child break his arm in that game though.... I didn't get to watch the end of the game as I was at Paul B. Hall Medical Center!!!
Highlands elementary.
Does anyone know why Johnson County Elementary schools won't play Paintsville Elementary in any grade school sports? If they will play at the MS and HS level, why is that any different?
Has anyone seen the Martin Co Cardinals. They are awesome. I think they are one of the best.
ohh yea they are probley one of the best in the state
I know nothing about grade school football anymore, but i know that elkhorn city, phelps, belfry, and pikeville always have to notch teams.
i think last week martin countys c teams bryce workmen had 365 yards that is really good for someone who is like in the 5th or 6th grade
the c-team is 2nd,3rd & 4th graders i believe....and ya that is pretty good yardage for a kid of that age....they must have a good qb getting him the ball..... Kelly kid i believe...younger brother of the cardinals back Ryan Kelly.....football must run in the family...:Thumbs:
I think that BETSY LAYNE is pretty good
I would love to get some contacts from these programs, I am trying to set up teams to play against Russell's JFL program. We play interleague during the season but we then break down to grades after Oct7th this year. I will have the 4th grade this year and would love to pick upo some games at the end of the year. We traveled down to Morgan County last year and played them , they are agreat bunch of people.
We will travel and play if need be but we have our own field to play on at Russell. The Junior football program bought the land with donations and bult a nice facility.
Anyone intersted in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade games please contact me by Private message.
http://www.russelljfl.com/index.html
Link to our JFL page, this is not updated yet but you can see the field.
lil' red birdy Wrote:the c-team is 2nd,3rd & 4th graders i believe....and ya that is pretty good yardage for a kid of that age....they must have a good qb getting him the ball..... Kelly kid i believe...younger brother of the cardinals back Ryan Kelly.....football must run in the family...:Thumbs:

the grades for the c team is 1st,2nd & 3rd and the ages are 5,6, & 7 yr olds....these youth league games are great to watch...if you like football you should go watch a game....i know they play at matewan tomorrow and could really use some sopport for this game....and i know alot of you all probably think its just a bunch of little kids running wild all over the field...well your wrong if you think that...these boys are playing just like the big boys of the schs football...as they would say it...and how many 5,6, and 7 yr old teams do you see running pass plays...the QB(B.Kelly) for the cteam is great...he throws a beautiful spiral ....and the recievers do great catching the ball....well i will try and keep anybody that is interested updated on these games but really folks you should try and make it out th these games and show your sopport..:Cheerlead
phs1986 Wrote:Phelps beat a team in Johnson County.. don't know what the name of the team was but it is a little school on the right hand side of the 4 lane up on a hill??? Refresh my memory!!! LOL.... WE did have a child break his arm in that game though.... I didn't get to watch the end of the game as I was at Paul B. Hall Medical Center!!!
Who did you play because Highland has not played any out of county teams this year?
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:Who did you play because Highland has not played any out of county teams this year?

It WAS Highland and it was last year. I remember vividly!! LOL... Seeing as I was the one who took the kid off the field with a broken arm to Paul B. Hall. I can even tell you who one of the ref's for the game was... that is if you wanna know!!!
I could not tell you who is the best in the Mountains, BUT I have a 4th grade team that would love to play the best out there. I dont even have them together yet because we are still playing regular season, but I would love to play ANYONE IN THE 4TH grade division ,,, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE GOOD.
They must be 4th graders, not squeezing in a 5th or 6th just because he is the asst. coaches son and he is just there..... Must be 4th grade....
lol!!! Little School?

That little school probably has an enrollment bigger than Phelps High School.
I am moving this one to the Middle School Board
I think belfry and pikeville
martin co.----no
Pikeville beat them last year 18-6
phs1986 Wrote:It WAS Highland and it was last year. I remember vividly!! LOL... Seeing as I was the one who took the kid off the field with a broken arm to Paul B. Hall. I can even tell you who one of the ref's for the game was... that is if you wanna know!!!
Talk about a jumpy parent. I said this year. I could care less if you played Highland last year or not. Just curious who you had played there this year.
I spoke to the gentleman at lawrence County and we just have to get our dates right....... We have open field dates for Oct. 14th and Oct21st...November 11th also. WE can play 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade and 5th grade games on any of these days. if you wish to bring your teams down please contact me to schedule............Private message....
Its official, Russell travels to Lawrence County on Oct 24th to play the 3rd and 4th grade teams. and then on Thursday the 5th and 6th grade play. Thanks for setting this up LC and glad to play you guys......
Gatortater Wrote:Does anyone know why Johnson County Elementary schools won't play Paintsville Elementary in any grade school sports? If they will play at the MS and HS level, why is that any different?
Because Paintsville Elementery doesn't have a team. There 5-6 grade is a recreational league. It has nothing to do with the school.
The Cincinnati Bengals lol
No its the Detroit Lions
No its the packers
:letsparty just want to say good job to the martin co. youth league on their homecoming games this sunday...all three teams did a great job...and congrats to the c-team for their overtime win...folks it was a real nail biter...just want to say good job to the team for playing their little hearts out and coming away with the victory...and good job to big E on his qb sack and to kelly on his game winning touch down!!! GREAT JOB LIL' CARDINALS...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
Pages: 1 2