Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southern Pulaski @ Whitley CO. 10/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can the Warriors maintain their focus after their big win over Northern? I look for a close game at Whitley,but believe the Warriors pull it out in the end.:Thumbs:
After beating Northern I look for Southern to win by 3 Tds.

SP -32
WC-8
I watched Whitley play at North Laurel a few weeks ago and was very impressed. Game was close through out with NL pulling it out 20-12 if my memory servers me right. Unless something has changed I think they will be ready on their home field. More than likely it will be 8th grade night for them with the season winding down.:redboxer:
Final?
Southern Pulls one out of the fire over Whitley Co 22-20. Whitley gave every thing they had and then some. It was too bad either team had to lose this one both left it all on the field. I knew it would be a battle to the very end, much respect to Whitley Co. and their fans.
By far the best middle school game i have ever watched .. Much love to the sw middle school warriors.. Goodluck the rest of the season
It was a great game for sure Colonel. Glad I finally got to meet you. Much respect to the Whitley team,They played their hearts out.
What is Whitley's record now? I know they lost to Knox, Southern and Northern, any other losses? They are a very solid football team and shouldn't be taken lightly by anyone in the playoffs.
Coach Brooks, They are like you guys take them lightly and you will take home a loss for sure.
Great things are expected from the warriors.