Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What kind of stupid genius came up with....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Edited By Belfry Pride)
I highly doubt Tubby put in the bench because he felt sorry for UGA. The bench came in when it was 9-2 in favor of UGA. The bench is one of, if not the best, motivator in college basketball.

This is a pretty good read and addresses some of your complaints.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=250430096
With the starters in and being down 9-5 then the bench comes in and gets up 21-11.....now what is wrong with this gameplan exactly??
hey belfry pride did u even watch the game, the game was already won, but in tournament time u need bench players to play well....and the starters were playin wit a lack of aggression and tenacity!
Actually no I was at work and I missed the first half....I was told that the starters were on the bench and the second 5 was in the game. It was not until I got home and saw the news that I saw why. I was at work when I wrote the message.
well wuts ur name belfry pride...i know basically everyone at belfry
One thing about it as we saw last night in the Duke vs Maryland game if UK and Duke meet and it comes down to the bench UK has nothing to worry about.
Take that to the PMs Von Wafer
I think bench experience is a good thing, I like what Tubby is doing, getting your bench experience can be nothing but good, whether it come in a disciplinary move, mop-up time in a blowout victory, or in a blowout loss.
I dont think tubbys bench is as good as everyone is making them out to be
well kentuckys bench is pretty young, but they have some nice players that can come off the bench and provide some energy, scoring, and most importantly a spark
Compare these youngsters up to other players that started out on the bench. These freshman are big assets to the team and will b INCREDIBLE when they become jr and sr. IMO UK has a great bench they are as good if not better than the starting 5
i would not go as far as to say that they are better than kentuckys starting 5, but they arent that less talented