Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4) UK 60 Georgia 51 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not pretty but UK needed this to wake them up a little.
Game sucked, but I'm happy we won.
Cats need to learn a valuable lesson from this game !
This wasn't Tubby's fault. How can you ask why he played the bench? Did you see the first 3 minutes of the game??? The starters sucked. He put in 5 non-starters and they got us into the lead. We are a deep team and we're lucky we can do things like that. This is not Tubby's fault, it's the players' faults for not coming out mentally prepared.
"ComfortEagle" Wrote:This wasn't Tubby's fault. How can you ask why he played the bench? Did you see the first 3 minutes of the game??? The starters sucked. He put in 5 non-starters and they got us into the lead. We are a deep team and we're lucky we can do things like that. This is not Tubby's fault, it's the players' faults for not coming out mentally prepared.

Exactly.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=250430096
The bench kept the cats in the game....they came in down 9-5 and left the game up like 23-11 or something.....
I was at work and was nor able to watch the game. I was told by someone that came in what was happening...That's all I had to go on. Still an ugly game. LEX18 said that Tubby almost called a midnight practice, but changed his mind......I hope the Cats learn from this one.
Congrats on the win Cats!!