Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott county Middleschool football!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats ur all opions on the team and what they will finish up at the end of the season and ur dinamic players from these teams?

1. Hindman
2. Emmalena
3. Leslie
4. Carr creek
5. Beaver
i seen himand and emmalena play... emmalena had some descent sized lineman but to lazy and slow... they had an awsome linebacker that will b good in a few years....
but hinmand rocked their head from wat i seen himand is loaded with talent and will defenatly come in first.
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:i seen himand and emmalena play... emmalena had some descent sized lineman but to lazy and slow... they had an awsome linebacker that will b good in a few years....
but hinmand rocked their head from wat i seen himand is loaded with talent and will defenatly come in first.
Hindman and Carr Creek are the main feeder schools in Knott County as far as quality talant. You will find talant in the other schools, but the numbers are at HES and CCES.
Kcc_26 Wrote:Whats ur all opions on the team and what they will finish up at the end of the season and ur dinamic players from these teams?

1. Hindman
2. Emmalena
3. Leslie
4. Carr creek
5. Beaver
If Carr Creek cannot finish in front of Emmelena, the coach needs to be replaced becasue the kids are not being taught football, there is no excuse because the athletes are at CCES.
i have a nephew attending Leslie and this could be were this post comes from lol but i think they could have a good team this year im lookin forward to the game thursday between hindman and leslie i think is when it is ?
Yes.. CCE only has 2 players on there team that have ever played there team is just 1st year players but they will be good from what i saw.. Good luck to all teams and leave what u got on the feild..
hindman will dominate no doubt not because there the great team (they are good but not great) its because there isn't any other good teams there. And i also think that seperating knott co. was the stupidest thing they could have done. They might get more players but it won't be people who really want to play just people who want to go up agaisnt there rivals so it won't be the same core strength but o well its not my choice but the only players that i have seen that are any good are evan potter from hindman and jacob miller from emmalena
Thank you all.. This is Jacob miller the Linebacker from emmalena... Thanks for the Complements ill try my best and keep it up can't wait till tuesday.. Leslie
allthewayhome Wrote:hindman will dominate no doubt not because there the great team (they are good but not great) its because there isn't any other good teams there. And i also think that seperating knott co. was the stupidest thing they could have done. They might get more players but it won't be people who really want to play just people who want to go up agaisnt there rivals so it won't be the same core strength but o well its not my choice but the only players that i have seen that are any good are evan potter from hindman and jacob miller from emmalena
:thatsfunn

splitting knott county middle school was the best thing they could do... this will help players develope with more coaching and help them become a better player... this will cause players to have some extra experience by the time the get to the high school level......
good luck to all teams
alltimeplayer5 Wrote::thatsfunn

splitting knott county middle school was the best thing they could do... this will help players develope with more coaching and help them become a better player... this will cause players to have some extra experience by the time the get to the high school level......
good luck to all teams

hmmmm maybe but what i have seen from the coaching there ain't much there and so the players that are good aren't learning as much as they could and i know that carr creeks coach isn't good at all emmalena only has one coach beaver might not even have a coach. but hindman coaching ain't the best i have seen but it is still pretty good
allthewayhome Wrote:hmmmm maybe but what i have seen from the coaching there ain't much there and so the players that are good aren't learning as much as they could and i know that carr creeks coach isn't good at all emmalena only has one coach beaver might not even have a coach. but hindman coaching ain't the best i have seen but it is still pretty good
That is just one of the problems in Knott County, lack of "quality" coaches to teach the kids how to play and get them in a winning mindset before they get to KCC. When the players get to the high school level, they know very little about how to win or play the game and that takes time away from practice having to make up for all the lack of coaching not done on the elem. level.
What happened to that Cockwell guy up there who was over the youth league?
Joe Cockwell or something like that wasn't it??
Met him once seemed pretty knowledgable.
Its joe caldwell lol yes.. umm he is know coaching hazard Middleschool.. I think.. but i dunno ill check up on that..
Kcc_26 Wrote:Its joe caldwell lol yes.. umm he is know coaching hazard Middleschool.. I think.. but i dunno ill check up on that..

i don't know i don't think any of the coaches from last year are doing anything that has to do with football....sad they were all good coaches to
Yes i played for them last year. I still keep in touch with two of them because one is my cousion but joe caldwell doesn't really stay around knott county much any more.
Coach Caldwell was the man...... i see him sneaking around KCC games every once in awhile.
I know Joe. He needs to get all business school wise wrapped up so he can be a head high school football coach some day. The guy is a true football coach and all he does is study the game. I went fishing with Joe last year and the guy was drawing up a play with artificial worms in the dirt. He has more football books and published articles than a library. Joe's a big " Mullholland Drive" movie fan. If you have seen it you know whyLOL. Could be a good head coach some day, He lives football.
Does anyone know how Leslie is this year? I haven't heard much on them. Have they played Hindman?