Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary vs Casey.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
McCreary 36 Casey 18. Hunter jones qb for the the raiders finished with 200 yards rushing and 20 yards passing to go along with 1 interception. Raiders running back Nathan Goins finished with also over200 yards. The 4-4 raiders take on bell co next.
Is Nathan Goins the #1 tail back from McCreary? If so we would be honored to have contact with him. -Kentucky Middle School Association Thanks you in advance.
Yes he is. How do you want to contact him? I have all his info.
We played Wayne early in the year but I think McCreary is just as physical even with the transfer of the running back. Which by the way I think in no way should a kid be able to play for two teams in one year.
I wish the Kid had stayed in McCreary. If he was your kid you would want him to play. He is just a kid.
I hate to hear McCreary lost a good ball player. I had been told he was very good. This is a byproduct of the varsity's problems. Players parents see the lack of support and question the direction of football.
E's Army Wrote:I hate to hear McCreary lost a good ball player. I had been told he was very good. This is a byproduct of the varsity's problems. Players parents see the lack of support and question the direction of football.

Until McCreary makes a Commitment to Football they will lose players to other schools. We need a Commitment from the top. Super and AD must be on board for Football to be successful. I'm not talking lip
service I'm talking put up or shut up.