Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Not ready to quit playing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious , are there any 7th and or 8th grade teams that would like to pick up a game in the next couple weeks?
We're r u located
South central ky
I no jcms was looking for a game
I no the 7th has a open date Johnson county
S Pulaski looking for a 7th grade and maybe 8th. Our 7th only played about 5 games maybe? Close by,call Coach Engle at S Pulaski.
I am not a coach but I am very involved with our program. I was hoping to find some interest in especially a seventh grade game that I could pass on to the staff. Our 7th has done 2 twelve minute halves with 6 teams after the 8th grade games. My youngest LOVES playing football and basically has played the equivalent of 3 games. I am in no way complaining about our coaches. Just wish we could get some more work in!
Have Coach, give S. Pulaski a call if they are interested. No Problems P-Vol its always about the kids.Our 7th needs the games also.
PreacherVol71 Wrote:Just curious , are there any 7th and or 8th grade teams that would like to pick up a game in the next couple weeks?

Whitley County 7th grade is looking for a home game THIS Thursday. Our 8th grde plays bell and they don't have a seventh grade team. If interested call the school at 606-549-7050 and ask for the middle schools coach.
Whitley's 7th wouldn't want to travel to our house and give our 5/6 another shot at them??(new harlan)
I am pretty sure Belfry 7th grade could play another game or two. I know we havent began to play the number your allowed this year and still play in the state tournament.
Hope you get more games