Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: N. Pulaski Vs S. Pulaski Week 9/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's that time again. Southern 8th. grade night against crosstown rival Northern. Final regular season home game,playing on the high school field for :1: in Pulaski CO.and playoff position. Gonna be a big one,7 more days. Sooo, who are you picking in this one?
We played them both. Beat northern at home and lost to southern by 8 at their place. Who controls the pace of the game will decide the winner. Slowed and running ....northern. Spread and fast paced southern. Rematch will come later in playoffs but will be a great game.
Six more days...Both teams will be trying to impose their will upon the other...Sure to be some hitting going on...Lots of mutual respect between these two teams...Our roles have reversed this year with Northern taking over as the power running team and Southern as the quick strike team.
I sure hope we play early Saturday so I can make!
Lou Holtz
“Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.”
― Lou Holtz
Three more days till the Northern vs Southern clash is renewed. There is a lot riding on this game, bragging rights for another year for one. Whose coming out on top? Be sure if you are a fan of either team to be there and be loud.:Cheerlead 8th grade players march with their parents begins at 5:30 PM., with the seventh grade game following just after. The 8th grade game will be the second game.
What time is the game. Very small chance, but Plantmanky may make it down for this battle.
plantmanky Wrote:What time is the game. Very small chance, but Plantmanky may make it down for this battle.
Sorry Plantman guess i was editing when you posted...
Thanks WG.
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Three more days till the Northern vs Southern clash is renewed. There is a lot riding on this game, bragging rights for another year for one. Whose coming out on top? Be sure if you are a fan of either team to be there and be loud.:Cheerlead 8th grade players march with their parents begins at 5:30 PM., with the seventh grade game following just after. The 8th grade game will be the second game.

I'm expecting that there will be quite a few there who are not fans of either team as well. Hope they make themselves at home. :popcorn:
Yea!!! No game for Jags on Saturday, regular season over. I will definitely be their to watch my friends' grandson play. Hope all teams play well and injury free. Should be a good one, I think the winner of the 8th grade wins conference?
Bragging rights
That's one game I'd love to watch.
Bragging rights between these two rivals, both from Pulaski Co..Nothing against any other team or teams...
One more day till the annual Northern vs Southern get together. Be sure to set your DVR for that other game that will be on TV and get out to the RES. and support these young Men. No matter who you pull for, come and be a part of this game.
Predictions? I think both teams have one loss??? Northern lost to Wayne and Southern had an early loss to Johnson. Should be a great game and the teams have somewhat switched roles this year as Northern is the more power run team and Southern the more speed and spread team. I know both teams are going to be ready to play their bitter rivals and the team that comes out and controls their emotions and limits mistakes will probably come away with the win. Lots of playoff seeding implications in this game, winner probably looking at homefield all the way to Region Final at least.
Tempo, Tempo, Tempo!!! Who controls will win this one!!!
Today is the DAY!!! All the practice and prep has been done by both teams. Leading up to what we hope will be a great game.Who will come out on top? We all hope it will be our team.Make sure to come out to the game and support the 7th grade Warriors and send the 8th grade Warriors off with a huge crowd. GOOO WARRIORS!!! Be WARRIOR STRONG!!!Be WARRIOR PROUD!!!!
What time do they play today? Anyone going to be able to give some updates? Jagswag maybe something like you did for the north vs Corbin game
SuperFan Wrote:What time do they play today? Anyone going to be able to give some updates? Jagswag maybe something like you did for the north vs Corbin game

I will try, it was very difficult recording game and giving updates at the same time, but, I will do my best.
I look for the 8th to start around 7:30ish.