Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top games of this week? Who U Playing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Warriors are taking on a stout Rockcastle Team in Somerset thursday.:redboxer:
The Warhawks are taking on bitter rival Kammerer this Thursday at Fern Creek HS @ 6pm here in Louisville.
Knox takes on Whitley in rematch of both teams first game that went down the wire with Whitley winning 14-8
Franklin Simpson vs. Bowling Green. It should be a good one.
Two games this week for the North Laurel Jaguars:

Lexington Catholic comes to the Jungle on Tuesday.

Saturday is the "Jungle Rumble Bowl." Games begin at 10am in the following order:

Mercer vs. North Laurel 8th

Mercer vs. North Laurel 7th

Foley vs. North Laurel 6th

Foley vs. South Laurel 8th

Foley vs. South Laurel 7th
September 17th
East Carter vs Greenup Co.
who is northern p playing this weekend?
When and where does the Knox and Whitley game take place? Would imagine it will be another slobber knocker. Would love to see this one...
Hey Jag,what time do you play Lex Cath? You know I'd like to be there...
Jacketpride Wrote:who is northern p playing this weekend?

Northern plays Wayne today the 17th.. Not sure if they play the weekend or not
Has Rockcastle finally joined the KMSFA they had a good 7th grade team last yr figured they would finally throw their hat into the ring instead of sitting on the outside looking in
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Hey Jag,what time do you play Lex Cath? You know I'd like to be there...

7th will play at 6pm with the 8th after, so around 7:30. Go Jags!!!
BIG RN Wrote:Has Rockcastle finally joined the KMSFA they had a good 7th grade team last yr figured they would finally throw their hat into the ring instead of sitting on the outside looking in

Wish I could like this twice. So I thought to quote and then like for the second time. Confusednicker:
Whitley @ Knox at 6:30, should be a great game, two very evenly matched teams that slugged it out first game of the season and surprisingly there were no rushing tds scored. final was 14-10.
Got a chance to see southern and rock both play this year and have to say that southerns speed may give the rockets some trouble. But what Rock lacks in speed they make up for in physicality. I'll take southern 22-8.
Franklin Simpson 46 Bowling Green 32
Franklin Simpson is getting better every game. Bowling Green is a real solid team with a lot of weapons.
Jcms 7 th grade looking for a game had a team cancel
Franklin Simpson 7th and 8th win over the purples.
Big game in Corbin tonight. Somerset Meece will give the Redhounds all they can handle. I hope the heat on that home cooker is set on low tonight!
Summit View has a tough match up this week vs BYE. Should be a good game. BYE has a very good RB that runs so fast, like 0.1, 40 time fast that hes almost invisible.
:happysmile:
plantmanky Wrote:Summit View has a tough match up this week vs BYE. Should be a good game. BYE has a very good RB that runs so fast, like 0.1, 40 time fast that hes almost invisible.

:happysmile: LMBO
RichBrooks Wrote:Whitley @ Knox at 6:30, should be a great game, two very evenly matched teams that slugged it out first game of the season and surprisingly there were no rushing tds scored. final was 14-10.

What was the score of this one?
JagSwag Wrote:Big game in Corbin tonight. Somerset Meece will give the Redhounds all they can handle. I hope the heat on that home cooker is set on low tonight!

Does anyone have any info on this one?
tvtimeout

Southern 34 Rock 14, 7th
Southern 38 Rock 20, 8th
Corbin 53 Meece 0, 7th
Corbin 34 Meece 12, 8th
Wow: I heard Corbin's seventh grade was really good! I guess the proof is in the pudding! Thanks so much!
Bluegrass middle school beat Christian county today 36-12.. #10 for bg is an absolute freak. Deff a man among boys
Bigdaddy6408 Wrote:Bluegrass middle school beat Christian county today 36-12.. #10 for bg is an absolute freak. Deff a man among boys

Is this a 7th or 8th grade team from Bluegrass?
8th grade
Did the new transfer form McCreary play for Meece against Rock?
This week Belfry and Johnson Central plays at P-burg in the Big Sandy championship should be a great game the last one went into 2 overtimes.
Pages: 1 2