Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is in? Who is not? KYMSFA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering
Early Next week list should be done and final and hopefully have all the classifications (What divison) done so that teams can begin to calculate their points.
Will you have regions too?

Got to forgive fans and coaches. We are excited to see who we may need to follow.
No on regions and here is why. It was voted on at the state meeting in February that the playoff committee had some flex on moving some of the teams around a bit to help balance out the brackets. (Example move some D2 teams in Region 2 to region 1 if needed)

Until all teams get in good standing (have all their paperwork turned in and dues paid) and submit their win loss forms for the playoffs, we have no idea if we need to balance any brackets or not.

Hope that helps everyone.
Did just the one school from Letcher join or did Fleming Neon join also?
Thanks plantmanky
Can't wait until playoffs! Always some great games.
Bump...trying to keep near the top
any updates on who is in or out?
Wayne county in
Ok so for the 1,654,345 time, lol, soon, in fact I just finished formatting it nice and neat and sent to board for final check.

I know we, heck I, said that weeks ago, but to be fair, if some could follow simple instructions it would make it easier. Oh well, there's my rant I am done now, lol.

So whos gonna be 2013 State Champs?
plantmanky Wrote:Ok so for the 1,654,345 time, lol, soon, in fact I just finished formatting it nice and neat and sent to board for final check.

I know we, heck I, said that weeks ago, but to be fair, if some could follow simple instructions it would make it easier. Oh well, there's my rant I am done now, lol.

:please:
plantmanky Wrote:Ok so for the 1,654,345 time, lol, soon, in fact I just finished formatting it nice and neat and sent to board for final check.

:please:

I expect the champion in D-1, D-2, and 7th grade to come out of Region 4. That's assuming Belfry is in that region as well. The jury is still out for D-3 in my opinion.
JagSwag Wrote::please:

Please what?
You could not please Jag Swag with a feather...LOL