Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Eighth Grade Receivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think the best Receivers in middle school is?
Williamsburg Darrel white #14 and Alec Poore #23 are hands down the two best in the state.
How did they do in their win against Casey County
They did alright. The linemen were the real stars of the game though.
Cade Byers -Pikeville is one of the better I have seen in the past couple of seasons. Hope he sticks with it.
Alec Poore, a very underrated all-around athlete from Williamsburg Middle School, is one of the best in state. He is an all-around player being a decent quarterback with a strong arm, and a wide-receiver that has great open field moves.
Alec Poore, a very underrated all-around athlete from Williamsburg Middle School, is one of the best in state. He is an all-around player being a decent quarterback with a strong arm, and a wide-receiver that has great open field moves.
How? I heard Darrell and Alec was the ones who pretty much won the game for them. I heard the line let at least one person through each play. I'm not saying the line is bad just saying that Alec and Darrell sounded like the play makers.
I don't know who you "heard" from, but they need a lesson in football.
Alec Poore, a very all-around athlete from Williamsburg Middle School, is one of the best in state. He is an all-around player being a decent quarterback with a strong arm, and a wide-receiver that has great open field moves.
First the question was best receivers in the state. Alec 23 and Darrel are. they both did amazing at all the passing camps and it has transitioned into game they both had good game against Casey first play Darrel caught a pass from Alec and took it 80 yards to the house but it was called back. Alec played well at the QB at first because are started was a little sick so he stepped in. But he did catch some pass's to as well. The two starts of that game was Eli Mattinling #1 and Jacob Harrison #56. Both played the best games they've played all season. As for who won it for Williamsburg its easy .... WMS won it was a team game and everyone contributed. Everyone made big plays. Back to the ? at hand though I would stack those two up against anyone.
Hey, I was just having a little fun with you. It's pretty obvious by putting the number 14 in your name that this post was started by Darrell or someone related to him and they were just fishing for compliments and that jacket pride is close to Alec as well. You are both fine receivers but need to remember this is a team game.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Cade Byers -Pikeville is one of the better I have seen in the past couple of seasons. Hope he sticks with it.

The kid is a beast....size,speed, and great hands.
How can u really know who the best are to make claims that a kid is the best without seeing the other kids. I can understand one of the best but dang. To make statements they are the best handsdown. I think Mayfield has great offensive and defensive line their linebackers are playing really well but I couldn't honestly say any of them are the best without seeing who else is out there.
Like I said before, this thread was started by the kids themselves wanting to brag about having a good game. The truth is they aren't even the best receivers on their own team. After watching the 7 on 7's this summer, it was pretty obvious the best receiver was #44 before he got hurt. You could hear the other coaches changing their game plan to double team him all over the field. Sorry I don't know his name, but he will be a game changer when he gets that cast off.
Parker McMillin #11 out of Simpson county