Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heart of lake cumberland bowl in wayne co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Williamsburg 34
Casey Co. 16
Monroe 26
McCreary 0
Good win for the jackets over came some adversity with all the bad calls the refs were making. Every flag was thrown against wburg except offside calls. Just a really bad reffed game. Surprised McCreary co score thought they would be doing better.
Sometimes we as spectators don't see the entire field. We are watching the ball or our own child. Doesn't mean a penalty doesn't occur.

I thought the officials did well. Even if they missed one a good team has to fight through.
The officiating was fine. The biggest call of the game went in Williamsburg's favor, but it was a correct call. All you can ask is that the officials aren't obviously biased and call the game as fairly as possible and I think they did.
Many calls were biased in this game, but all around it was a tough game on both teams.
I see your point cards but when on the field you can tell a little more I guess. Agree to disagree. But the best team prevailed and it was a good game with no one getting hurt. Good luck to Casey co. in the future.
The refs had no reason to be biased. We didn't play at Casey Co. If they were biased then they could have easily given Casey the interception at the one yard line that would have kept them within striking distance and given them a chance to win.
I also thought the refs were fine. Yea there where some calls against williamsburg and when you watch the film you will see that most of them where the right calls against williamsburg. They played a good game but still make some silly mistakes that they will get better at. On the interception nocall Im not sure if that was the right call but was a heck of a play by both kids.
Thought it was a great game. Good game for Williamsburg and Casey County fought hard and learned a lot.