Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley Co Middle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hard fought win tonight 14-10 in favor of the colonels. Lost a couple good players to injury but the boys pulled together. Knox has a good group of boys.:worthy: Congrats
Great game to watch, looking forward to the rematch on sept 19th at Knox. Both teams will be much more polished. Whitley has some nice tall athletes at qb and wr. Qb made a few really nice throws. Hopefully no serious injuries on either side. Knox made a few too many mistakes to win on the road against a tough team.
Hope no serious injuries to any of the kids.I always hate to hear of those,but sounds as though you guts had a whale of a game.
We should know later on today the extent of the injuries .
Good win by Whitley. Congrats. Hope for a speedy recovery on those injuries.
How's whitleys 7th this year??
They look like they will be ok the new system is got them puzzled. They got a good defense and some great athletes
Hey King,if you don't mind me asking how did your injuries turn out? Hope nothing serious.
hey warrior we will have them back thursday . but they will be alittle out of shape. just glad it was nothing serious.
The 7th grade should be loaded.
They got some work to do but overall a talented group of kids . Got a great fullback and tailback . If i was guessing the center spot needs the most work.
I think the entire line needs work. That would be with both teams though, not just the 7th. I would like to know why gut thinks this seenth grade should be loaded. I just dont see it.
Copperhead11 Wrote:I think the entire line needs work. That would be with both teams though, not just the 7th. I would like to know why gut thinks this seenth grade should be loaded. I just dont see it.

I mean the 7th grade team from last year (this years 8th).

This years seventh grade has a long way to go.