Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Middle Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What has happened to Bell County Middle Football? Went and watched a scrimmage last night with Middlesboro and Middlesboro dominated Bell.
That is surprising.
Middlesboro's junior high team was pretty bad last year. I saw Harlan beat up on them and Harlan was average at best.
Wasn't even close to being evenly matched.
Middlesboro was all 6th and 7th grade last year. They are much better. But to see such a drop in Bell football is surprising.
We played bell last Saturday in Campbellsville and the coach has a few good kids who ar out still for the 10 day rule (acclimation period)

But they have a couple strong backs, #7 was good hard hitter, ran hard.
I heard they had a coaching change. If so, that in itself can take a toll on a team. I expect Bell to make noise by playoff time.
This must have been a totally different scrimmage than the the one I attended . It's kind of like saying Pineville beat the breaks off of Williamsburg in a scrmmage .
Williamsburg beat Middlesboro today at Leslie County 12-6
FlippedOut Wrote:What has happened to Bell County Middle Football? Went and watched a scrimmage last night with Middlesboro and Middlesboro dominated Bell.

If you think mboro dominated then you make have just seen 1 or 2 plays. Cause that's all they was succuesfull on. They don't know how the stop when the ball is dead. Mboro does have a good looking team. If they would play a real game, it would bell with the win.
Flipped out has good reason to hate on bell. He hopes some will leave and join him. I was standing not far from him. Bell is not as good as years past but they should not be with all the new players. Only a small handful was on the team last year. Very few have ever played football.

Mboro did score on a long run due to a broken play but Bell moved the ball more constiently. I assure you if it were a real game bell would win. We would love to play in a real game. Especially since everyone can participate!
In a real game middlesboro wouldn't get within three td's of Bell .
Middlesboro scored at least 10 scores. Bell crossed the goaline 2 times. Really..Bell fans think because they post it here, it is true.

Has Bell won a game or scrimmage yet? Clay's 7th grade beat them last week correct?

TopCat they can all join us. I don't even think you saw the scrimmage, you were not beside me. You may have caught the last of it, by the time you were finished.
We might just get a chance to see who the better team is in a couple of weeks .
freeagent Wrote:We might just get a chance to see who the better team is in a couple of weeks .

its not going to happen.
mboro want return the phone call.
FlippedOut Wrote:Middlesboro scored at least 10 scores. Bell crossed the goaline 2 times. Really..Bell fans think because they post it here, it is true.

Has Bell won a game or scrimmage yet? Clay's 7th grade beat them last week correct?

TopCat they can all join us. I don't even think you saw the scrimmage, you were not beside me. You may have caught the last of it, by the time you were finished.

Don't get the big head but you are right about one thing clays 7th grade did beat bells 7th grade last week in a scrimmage.

Bells 8th grade beat Clays 8th grade 8-0 but it was just a scrimmage.
They just got a new coach and r adjusting they will at better by the middle of the season
That will get better garuentee watch
Cats02 Wrote:its not going to happen.
mboro want return the phone call.

You have not called the right person. No Coach has received a call from Bell.
New Harlan beats Bell County 38-14 last night.
Bell has some good athletes and a decent line. They don't have a large roster so depth will be an issue all season, but #7 is one heck of a player on both sides of the ball.
#7 and #44 both are great running backs. 44 was a monster last night in the New Harlan game, but got gassed imo.
Bell is tough
For all you Harlan Co. fans is Bell better than Cumberland?
Is Bell better than Cumberland?
how did bell do against clay on saturday at lynn camp?
UPSCat4080 Wrote:#7 and #44 both are great running backs. 44 was a monster last night in the New Harlan game, but got gassed imo.

# 7 quit
Boro would have the clock running by halftime on BELL middle school!!!! 7,33,10,23 Middlesboro has to many weapons
Bell use to have a stellar middle school program, but like everything else, it has finally dried up.
Cats02 Wrote:# 7 quit

What was his name?
Have heard that they are down to 15 players and still yet to win. I hope they get a win and improve.
Pages: 1 2