Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meece @ McCreary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meece and McCreary tomorrow night. Any thoughts? The boys has had meece circled on their schedule since the end of spring. Should be a good game.
Is it a real game? Will number 4 be playing? Not that I think it matters I'm saying Meece by 21 maybe more But I'm pulling for the Raiders!
Meece by 21 really?!?! I think he is.
If Troxell plays and is healthy McCreary by 7. McCreary is a really good team, I think they should pass the ball more than they did against Williamsburg. Williamsburg stacked the box in the 2nd half, I saw a couple of Somerset people checking the game out last Thursday also.
cherokee Wrote:If Troxell plays and is healthy McCreary by 7. McCreary is a really good team, I think they should pass the ball more than they did against Williamsburg. Williamsburg stacked the box in the 2nd half, I saw a couple of Somerset people checking the game out last Thursday also.

I think this will be a real good Middle School Football Game. Troxell will be a Game time decision. He didn't practice yesterday. We'll see at Game time how the ankle is and if he can go. I agree with Cherokee, McCreary needs to throw the Football more, especially play action pass stuff it would be deadly.
Troxell #4 will play tonight aganist meece.
Meece wins. IMO this is the most balanced Meece team since the 2009 State Champs. I agree this should be a good game, however Meece has all the ingredients for a dominant team. Won't be surprised if Meece wins by 21 plus. Good luck to all and come out injury free.

Also, does the 8th grade play first or the 7th grade?
I'm hearing Meece 8th grade won 30-0 tonight over McCreary.
If that was the true score I knew it would be bad After seeing the film when Wburg played them.
Meece looked good tonight winning 30-0. McCreary never came close to scoring. Meece RB's still need to do a better job holding onto the ball. Without the fumbles Meece wins 40 plus. McCreary has some nice athletes and will win several games this year but were outmatched from the start. Seems that both teams did come out injury free. Good luck to McCreary to the rest of the season.
I've seen posts on these boards for a couple of months tooting McCreary's horn. Don't bark unless you have a powerful bite. Congrats to Meece.
McCreary needs to keep their heads up and keep working. Need lot's of worn on Special Teams, and need to get away from being intimidated by other Teams. One game does not make a Season.