Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Westport vs Bell co. 8/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Westport plays Bell county today @ 4:30 in the Eagle bowl at Campbellsville University.

Hope for a great game for both teams and safe Tavel to all teams/fans coming to bowl today.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Westport plays Bell county today @ 4:30 in the Eagle bowl at Campbellsville University.

Hope for a great game for both teams and safe Tavel to all teams/fans coming to bowl today.
Good Luck to both teams and safe travel. Keep us informed Coach of how things go.It is sure to be a great day for some Football.Wish we could have gotten in on some of these games.
Will do.

Westport is playing in the bluegrass bowl again this year (I'm sure you remember what Pulaski did to us last year). We will be paying Wayne County, but that's our 3rd game so we are not looking that far yet...we have Bell this week, then Farnsley at end of month
We Will Try to soften them up for you Coach..HaHa. I feel as though it will be a hard game either way.
Thanks warrior, we'd appreciate it....

Westport beat Bell 34-22 tonight.

I will try to get game stats up tomorrow or Monday.