Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle @ North Laurel, 7th & 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time for a football fix! Games tonight at the North Laurel High School, starting at 6pm. Go Jags!!!!!!!!
Good Luck to the Jags..Here is hoping both teams have a great game and everyone remains healthy...Lets keep the injuries to a minimum,now lets HIT SOMEBODY!!!! Sorry just had to throw that out there.
That should be a good one.
It was a very exciting game. Jags win 34 - 32!!!!!
Wow!!! Just got home,It was a barn burner...North Pulls out a close one over The Rock,34-32...Thought the Jags were done after the start of the 4th Qtr going down 26-12 but that was only the beginning...Kick return TD...Kickoff fumble recovery...TD..Extra point...Tie Game...Then who has the ball last wins...Great Comeback Jags!!!!
Great effort by the jags to not give up when they were down. Going to be a great year for them. #31 for rock is the real deal.
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Wow!!! Just got home,It was a barn burner...North Pulls out a close one over The Rock,34-32...Thought the Jags were done after the start of the 4th Qtr going down 26-12 but that was only the beginning...Kick return TD...Kickoff fumble recovery...TD..Extra point...Tie Game...Then who has the ball last wins...Great Comeback Jags!!!!

Sounds like I missed out on an exciting game. I havent had the luxury of watching a game yet this season due to work. Are there any games coming up in the next couple weeks around London/Somerset area?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Sounds like I missed out on an exciting game. I havent had the luxury of watching a game yet this season due to work. Are there any games coming up in the next couple weeks around London/Somerset area?
Southern Warriors take on a tough Wayne Co. team Tuesday at Somerset,followed by a rematch of Southerns only loss at the hands of Johnson Co., the following Sat. at Somerset. I don't if they can have as good of a season, as last year but they should be battle tested by the time the playoffs roll around.
Grandpa as long as your #15 stay healthy you all will be fine. One of the best talents in the state IMHO.
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:Southern Warriors take on a tough Wayne Co. team Tuesday at Somerset,followed by a rematch of Southerns only loss at the hands of Johnson Co., the following Sat. at Somerset. I don't if they can have as good of a season, as last year but they should be battle tested by the time the playoffs roll around.

Do you know the game times yet grandpa?
Goingdeep Wrote:Grandpa as long as your #15 stay healthy you all will be fine. One of the best talents in the state IMHO.

Definitely one of the best in the state.
Goingdeep Wrote:Grandpa as long as your #15 stay healthy you all will be fine. One of the best talents in the state IMHO.
He is not playing this year ...Saying he want to concentrate on basketball... We have lost 5 starters from that team...
What time do you all play Wayne Tuesday?
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:What time do you all play Wayne Tuesday?
On the Schedule for 6:00 PM...Don't know if 7th or 8th play first.
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:On the Schedule for 6:00 PM...Don't know if 7th or 8th play first.

Is the game at SWHS or the middle school field?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Is the game at SWHS or the middle school field?
Last i heard at middle school.