Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell County Middle School Football 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday the Lakers had their first scrimmage against Adair Co. I expect them to take a huge step forward from where we have been. Both the seventh and eighth grade squads moved the ball very well and the defense was hard hitting and only gave up a couple plays for any considerable yardage. Adair's seventh grade scored on our second and third team guys. The coaching staff that has moved down from the high school is doing a great job. Looking forward to a fun year! Go Lakers!
I just hope Russell County can get through an entire season of keeping their commitments to play the games on their schedule. The last two or three years, we have had RC on our schedule and all three of those years they have cancelled the week of the game. It has put us in a bind with having enough games in the past where we're scrambling to fill their spot. Hopefully the new coaching staff can get things together.
^^
I feel like they will.
Have any idea how there schedule looks this year preacherman?
Russell county has a very good punter and tough back or two not much on the line I dont believe and not sure why they dont have but two dirffernt plays on offense .
rc58 Wrote:Russell county has a very good punter and tough back or two not much on the line I dont believe and not sure why they dont have but two dirffernt plays on offense .

Sounds like Joker's years at UK. With an offensive scheme like that, you better have a good punter. Good luck to the Lakers the rest of the season.