Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 6th grade football teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the good teams in the area?
I here Flat Gap is pretty good.
Flat Gap Highland, Porter or WR 3rd than Meade and Central
New harlan has a solid 5 and 6th grade team
Hazard 5th6th is 9-0
With all these strong 6th grade teams, Do you all have any the you think are FBU worthy? I am coaching with the 6th grade FBU team and want to get a jump on finding these 6th grade studs. PLease let me know.
South laurel has a pretty good 6th grade team. only loses coming in overtime to new harlan and a lose to hazard on a td with 13 sec to go. both new harlan and hazard are solid teams
cody rice and austin wilder from flat gap in JC and jaylen allen from porter in JC as well three good backs
Coaches and parents please send film my way if you think our player/son is on a level to compete for a spot on 6th grade FBU....
Or send me contacts to get the video....I have a good handle on players in Louisville but out of the city we need your help
My name is Paul Thompson and I coach the 5th and 6th grade team in Prestonsburg. We are having the Jenny Wiley Bowl on 10/10/13 and I need one other team to play in it. Right now we have Hazard, Pikeville and Pburg. If you have any contact info for a team interested in playing please let me know. Also, I have a few players that might be interested in FBU. Thanks!!

[email]Paul.thompson@ky.gov[/email]
Coaches/Parents,

[I] have heard from a few people now that the following schools have some good players:

Estill Co.
North & South Pulaski
South & North Laurel
Glasgow
bluegrass
Johnson County

if you know any of these teams and they do have these players then please have their coaches contact myself (on here or at [email]westportmsfootball@gmail.com[/email]) or Coach Stallings (westportfootball1@hotmail.com)

We are trying to get our roster set sooner rather than later and need some help from the parents/coaches to submit names.
Pikeville has a really good 5th/6th grade team. Undefeated so far this season.
Do you have video of the 6th graders?