Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Lake Tournaments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thursday 6p-10p usually have a decent crowd turn out every week. 10$ per person and 5$ big fish. Last Thursday it took over 9 pound to win. So some good quality fish are being caught. Also had several boats that weighed in with 2 over the slot limit. So the Slot limit is helping the lake.

Friday Nights 6p-12p. Same thing with just a few less boats. I expect at some point they may start fishing til 1 though as the temperatures get warmer.

Come out and join us for some good tourney action! message me for more details if you need them
Those are some good weights for Paintsville. Sounds fun, me and my buddy may try to fish one of those. Is it a buddy tourney or individual?
It is either or. 10$ per person and 5$ big fish per boat. Its still taking decent weights sometimes to win. Ive won big fish the last 4 weeks and had close or over 5 pounds each week. But sometimes somebody comes in with a 8 or 9 pound bag. Fridays is a lil less for some reason though. Come on out and fish with us.