Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jaguars 8th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This years 8th grade team is looking to be a force to be reckoned with. Last year finishing the season 10-2, with losses to only Whitley 8-6 and to Corbin 12 - 8 in the conference championship. They are driven to make a run at the State Championship. On the schedule for this year are some top teams in the State. They include Whitley, Meece, Lexington Catholic, and Corbin.
After not being in the State last year these young men have something to prove before they move on. They had some really good wins last year against Rockcastle, Meece, Foley, and Corbin. I cannot wait to watch these young men play this year!
Whitley should have a great year.
From what i hear, the coaches expect all the players from the 7th grade to return, plus a couple.
I hope that bunch sticks together.
:popcorn:^^ True that Gut, both of these groups of young men need to stick with it. We have had 37 or 38 8th graders out every practice so far. All but 1 or 2 are back for us this year plus a few more. It should be a great season Whitley comes to the Jungle on Aug 22, good luck!:popcorn:
^
I might go to that one.
I got asked the other day by my cousin if i wanted to go. His son plays for the eighth grade team at Whitley and ill probably go.
^^It should be a battle on Thursday the 22 of August at the Jungle. We will have to look each other up GUT!
Will be a great game. Can't wait