Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How would Louisville do with UK's schedule?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:runtouchd How would Louisville do if they played Kentucky's football schedule this year?

I'd say the Cards would lose to Florida, LSU, Georgia, and Tennessee, with a possibility of losing to South Carolina.

Also, other teams in the SEC (not on UK's schedule) that would beat Lousville are Auburn and Alabama.

The SEC is simply an extremely challenging conference.
I think they would make a bowl game, but that is about it. I do not think they would challange for the title.
9 or 10 wins....
they would be a 6 win team
I think they would only beat 6 or 7 teams !
10-2, losing to LSU and South Carolina. Theyd smash Florida and Tennessee, as well as UK.
Here we go!!!! Bash the Big East!!! I will be the first to admit that the BEC dosen't have the football notiriaty that the SEC has, but the last time I looked West Virginia embarassed the SEC champs in the Sugar Bowl last season. The same WVU team that had to come from behind at home to beat UofL in four ot's. Both UofL and WVU are returning almost all of their key personell from last year so there's a great chance that the winner of this years meeting of the 2 could contend for a National Title...
louisville imo would challenge for the sec title and possibly a title run if they were in the sec...
What about this.....

5,18,28,37,61,64,66,67,72,99,100,119 - current rankings of Loserville opponents - that's Big Least is tough!

6,7,9,10,14,36,73,81,83,89,103 ranking of KY opponents

I'll trade em schedules.
They would win more games than UK... Louisville has a good team.. just too bad they're going to be without Bush
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:They would win more games than UK... Louisville has a good team.. just too bad they're going to be without Bush
:thumpsup:
I agree, They'd win more than UK playing that schedule.
But UK would win more games playing UL's schedule. Assuming you compare UK's wins against their schedule vs the wins they would have against UL's schedule
8-3 or 9-2.
I think they would do alright with UK's schedule but they would not go undeafeated because the SEC in one of the toughest conferences in all of college football.
Unlike Kentucky they could win every game.
Possibly undefeated if they still had bush but with out him, loses to LSU and maybe Auburn.
undefeated-yeah right this team couldnt hold with florida,tennesse auburn or lsu
oscarmoore1 Wrote:undefeated-yeah right this team couldnt hold with florida,tennesse auburn or lsu

I'd be willing to bet that they could hang with all these teams, and POSSIBLY, lose to LSU or Auburn
Beef Wrote:But UK would win more games playing UL's schedule. Assuming you compare UK's wins against their schedule vs the wins they would have against UL's schedule

I'm not really sure what the heck you are saying here, but.. When was the last time KY beat a ranked opponent??
I'm not trying to be a smart aleck, but seriously, when was it??
In the SEC i'm sure they wouldn't have any National Championship hopes but it would be like that for alot of other teams if they played in the SEC