Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middle School Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whos got the top middle school football team around here? I know there should be lots of diffrent opions so lets hear it.
THE Martin County Cardinals!
Paintsville defeated Allen tonight 30-0 I think.
Martin County Middle!
TongueirateSho Belfry Pirates!!TongueirateSho
Martin County Middle
Knott county had a couple good middle school teams this year. Had about 80 kids playing this year.
Belfry Middle School 8th grade won the Pike County Championship this year.....
whitesburg middle school
We have started an e-mail group for Middle School Football Coaches in Kentucky.

You can join by one of three ways -

1. Send an e-mail to: [email]KYMSFB-subscribe@yahoogroups.com[/email]

2. Go to: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/KYMSFB/ & "subscribe"

3. E-mail me directly at [email]FF40212@yahoo.com[/email] and I will send you an invitation.

Hope to talk with you soon. Thank you for helping Middle School Football in the state of Kentucky!!!

Coach Jeremy Bass - Spencer County Middle School
Taylorsville, KY
Russel Middle School should be inthe mix 2008
I'm VERY partial here, but I'll say at the 7th grade level the Madison Middle School Panthers were the best!

They will try to repeat this coming year in the Bluegrass Conference as 8th graders.

An attempt at doing some traveling and playing some more EKY schools may be in the works to set this in stone. They also host a HUGE bowl day. This would be an interesting opportunity for any EKY to come and play them to settle some debates.
Lawrence County has a couple of great middle school teams, but as far as this year goes i would probably have to say the Martin County Cardinals for sure
Whitesburg
I am pleased to announce that the Russell 6th grade next year will play Belfry 6th grade at Shelby Valley HS at their Bowl Game weekend. Great match-up possibility!!!
I am a new member and can't start a new thread yet. Since you are a Belfry fan, I'd like to know what Belfry has coming up in the way of quarterbacks. Especially 6th- 8th graders. I am a former Lady Pirate and live in Western Kentucky now, but I wouldn't hesitate to bring my QB back to Belfry.
bethwatttravis Wrote:I am a new member and can't start a new thread yet. Since you are a Belfry fan, I'd like to know what Belfry has coming up in the way of quarterbacks. Especially 6th- 8th graders. I am a former Lady Pirate and live in Western Kentucky now, but I wouldn't hesitate to bring my QB back to Belfry.

Never known anyone from Belfry to turn away football players, so come on home.
I have heard that the middle school team quite good. I have asked to play their 6th grade team next year beacause they are suppose to be the best around.
Don't count out Knox Middle! They may surprise you!
Got a phone call to play the new HARLAN CO. school. I would say that with the talent on the teams combining that they will also be good. Sounds like they will be a team to beat also.
Lewis Co. would be good if they would get Keith Prater to coach.If not well..........same as usuall
The New Harlan Patriots are always good. They have been playing together for several years now as the Patriots. Has nothing to do with the consolidated High School, this team is All of the middle schools in Harlan Co. (except Evarts and Cumberland they still have their own teams). They were Cumberland Valley Conference Champs last year 5th&6th Grade team and the 7th&8th Grade team. The 7th&8th Grade team lost two good running backs and some defense but hopefully they are reloaded!