Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakin Looney a EKU Cheerleader!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard Lakin Looney from EAST RIDGE has been given a scholarship to be a cheerleader at Eastern Kentucky University, if this is true keep up the good job Lakin.
ERblue4ever Wrote:I heard Lakin Looney from EAST RIDGE has been given a scholarship to be a cheerleader at Eastern Kentucky University, if this is true keep up the good job Lakin.
Very cool!
Congrats!!!!!
Big Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it is true
It IS true and best of luck to her.
Congrats
All EKU cheerleaders get scholarship money. No big deal.
It might buy 1 book.
Congrats also to Sara Beth Ratliff, from Vallley, who is also a EKU cheerleader and recieved scholarship money as well.
Congratulations girls!
congrats girls
SV Wildcat Wrote:All EKU cheerleaders get scholarship money. No big deal.
It might buy 1 book.

WELL... that's one less book mommy and daddy have to come up with the cash for!!!!!

Congrats to both girls!!!!!
watched these two gals cheer at the big EKU VS WKU game and they did a great job.
This isnt about sara beth ratliff, or w/e the h*ll her name is, she isnt as good as Lakin Looney Smile
bigmike06_01 Wrote:This isnt about sara beth ratliff, or w/e the h*ll her name is, she isnt as good as Lakin Looney Smile

Well obviously one isn't better than the other. They both have to be pretty dang good to make a college co-ed team , so hold your drama please...
I heard that B ball rox lets quit bashing these ladies and cheer them on!!