Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge won Cheerleading 1st Place award during District!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Warrior Cheerleader won first place award during last year disrict tournament over Pikeville and Shelby Valley.
Great job girls!!! We are so proud of you!! Without this district championship in cheerleading, our Warriors would have been shut out this year!!! Keep up the good work!!
ERblue4ever Wrote:The Warrior Cheerleader won first place award during last year disrict tournament over Pikeville and Shelby Valley.

ERblue, I have to ask this, are you 6 or 7 years old? The administrators should have a age limit on here.
BasketBallonlyfan, why does it upset you that the Pikeville Cheerleaders didn't win the award? Has nothing to do with age just jealousy.
It doesn't upset me in the least. I know you have to have something to brag about. My question is, do you wear a t-shirt with that on it? I know Pikeville players wear shirts that say "2006 District Champions" on it. On a lighter note though, I think most in the county know Pikeville has better cheerleaders than East Ridge. So now you are going to try to be a cheerleading expert as well as a basketball one? Why start this thread now when the districts were over in March?
I do believe, that the ER cheerleaders, are better than pikevilles or they wouldnt have won the district over them correct.... oh welll to bad
I believe that since it happened LAST YEAR then that is where it should stay. There was a very lengthy thread about this already. Time to move on to this year. Thanks!