Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co Middle School Football.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone wanna comment on any kids that will be turning heads this year. Excited as always about football.
How bad would you say you will beat Perry Middle? Whats your prediction. Not sure what all Perry has back.

Braxton Whitaker
Jake The Snake Woolum
Braxton Cottongame
These are the top 3 players back for Perry.
Really was just wanting Letcher kids.
Returning to consolidated football this year, correct?
Three teams like last year.
From what i've heard and from what I seen last year I would say it will end up like this.

1. Whitesburg
2. Fleming-Neon
3. Letcher

Johnny ringo, Perry Middle will have some decent athletes and should be better this year than they were last year. Perry went 3-1 against these teams last year, both games against Whitesburg coming down to the wire.
Like it that we have three teams. Will be real competitive this year for sure.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Like it that we have three teams. Will be real competitive this year for sure.

Definitely helps with the numbers game, just getting them to stick with it into high school is the tricky part. If Letcher County combined all 3 teams they would be very, very formidable year in and year out. I personally like the current system they are using, gets a lot of kids on the field and learning the game, which is always a good thing to build interest in the sport.
That is what will make us better.
Good luck to the 3 teams this year could be a good year of football in letcher co.
did the maggard kid hold back
Can someone let me in on who is the top players from each Letcher school? Haven't got a chance to talk with coaches. Top 7th and 8th graders who will surprise people this year?