Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I love UK! No matter what!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sound off!
I like UK..not love..but like! I could be very close to loving if they had new coaches and changed the style of play in football/basketball! The late 90's was the best ever at the University of Kentucky if you were a fan!
UK football is good.....sometimes
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I like UK..not love..but like! I could be very close to loving if they had new coaches and changed the style of play in football/basketball! The late 90's was the best ever at the University of Kentucky if you were a fan!

actually, the best time in UK basketball history was the mid to late 40's and early 50's. but you probably didnt know that. you probably think rick pitino invented basketball or something.....at any rate, i love UK basketball, no matter who the coach, no matter what the record, no matter how many ignorant fans we have. i will always love the team.
I love UK no matter what, even the football team which is almost impossible to watch.
corndog23 Wrote:actually, the best time in UK basketball history was the mid to late 40's and early 50's. but you probably didnt know that. you probably think rick pitino invented basketball or something.....at any rate, i love UK basketball, no matter who the coach, no matter what the record, no matter how many ignorant fans we have. i will always love the team.

he said if you were a fan. meaning, it was more fun to watch then. even tubby's first couple years were fun to watch but as of late well, it isn't fun to watch anymore.. it's boring basketball. whether you see through blue blinders or not. the fans still go to the games cause that itself is an experience. they want to be part of something great. but there isn't enough fans like you to fill the seats..

people liked pitino for his style of play.. cause you really never knew what to expect.. and i know if he was still at uk you wouldn't be doggin him like you do.. but this isn't about pitino so let's all just leave him out and go on with our lives
corndog23 Wrote:actually, the best time in UK basketball history was the mid to late 40's and early 50's. but you probably didnt know that. you probably think rick pitino invented basketball or something.....at any rate, i love UK basketball, no matter who the coach, no matter what the record, no matter how many ignorant fans we have. i will always love the team.
LOL, yeah, nice one there pal! Way to read my post! Was you a fan in the early 40's and early 50'? Hmm..Nope, I don't think you were there Brainiac! I know Rick Pitino SAVED U.K. basketball! That Brainiac I do know. Please quit talking because anymore, you are the laughing stock of BLUEGRASSRIVALS! So save yourself the embarASSment!
i love the cats but they would be better without the tubster
Nothing will ever STOP me from Loving UK Football and Basketball ! I'll put them before any team in the Country !
I Like Kentucky,but Duke is Better
blackcat_student Wrote:Nothing will ever STOP me from Loving UK Football and Basketball ! I'll put them before any team in the Country !

Thats right man... GO BIG BLUE!!!!!
I'm a University of Kentucky fan, and have been since the mid-60's. I'm not going to jump ship now.