Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: FreakNasty's top 10 surprise CF teams of 2006...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
College Football is a sport of underdogs. In 2005 alone, half of the eight participants in the BCS were not expected to play in games where the winner takes home over 13.5 million dollars. Penn. St, Georgia, West Virginia, and Notre Dame were teams on the supposed "decline" or teams that were not yet ready to compete at a championship level.

Last season reconfirms the fact that college athletics have more parity than at any other time. The reduction of scholarships, playing time, and other factors have caused more teams to become contenders. This season should also hold some BCS party poopers, as each of the six major conferences have at least one team represented in the top ten. While not every team listed has legitimate BCS hopes, all ten should rise above last years performance, and become contenders in the wacky world of College Football.

http://blog.myspace.com/freaknastyky

The rest is in the First entry in blog, enjoy...

While your there, add me as a myspace friend, comment, I dont care...

BTW, my previews will not be linked, they'll be pasted directly into BGR, easy to read, and growth of your knowledge is guaranteed....
Notre Dame will win it all....IMO
BurntTires Wrote:Notre Dame will win it all....IMO

You could very well be right... (hint hint)....
Ohio State wins it all this year BIg 10 will dominate the NCAA this season
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Ohio State wins it all this year BIg 10 will dominate the NCAA this season

Ohio St. will be good, but I dont haev them winning the Big Ten...

The Big Ten is the best conference in America year in and year out...
Florida will shock alot of ppl, and just like there QB Chris Leak, are very underrated and will make alot of noise this year. Urban Meyer will have his Gators rolling this year!
Ohio State wins it all IMO, they already beat ND by 2 td's and they have Ginn, Pittman and Smith back. And Florida will be right there to
FreakNasty Wrote:College Football is a sport of underdogs. In 2005 alone, half of the eight participants in the BCS were not expected to play in games where the winner takes home over 13.5 million dollars. Penn. St, Georgia, West Virginia, and Notre Dame were teams on the supposed "decline" or teams that were not yet ready to compete at a championship level.

Last season reconfirms the fact that college athletics have more parity than at any other time. The reduction of scholarships, playing time, and other factors have caused more teams to become contenders. This season should also hold some BCS party poopers, as each of the six major conferences have at least one team represented in the top ten. While not every team listed has legitimate BCS hopes, all ten should rise above last years performance, and become contenders in the wacky world of College Football.

http://blog.myspace.com/freaknastyky

The rest is in the First entry in blog, enjoy...

While your there, add me as a myspace friend, comment, I dont care...

BTW, my previews will not be linked, they'll be pasted directly into BGR, easy to read, and growth of your knowledge is guaranteed....

Your the best!
The two last teams that where in the National Championship I think could be right back there and thats Texas and USC ! They both bring back Good D's !