Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd County Middle School Football?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who should be good this season? Who are the good young players at your school?
Adams Middle School is always good so I'd say them or South Floyd will win !
Lets talk about Betsy Layne Elementary with the three best backs in the county quarterback Nathan Martin and the two best hb in the county Casey Adkins and Dylan Maldonado. The Bobcats will be competing for the County Championship.
This is how it is this year Conference 2006
South Division North Division
1) Paintsville 1) Prestonsburg
2) Hazard 2) South Floyd
3) Breathitt Co. 3) Magoffin Co.
4) Jo. Co. 8th 4) Jo. Co. 7th
5) Perry Co. 5) Martin Co.
6) Leslie Co. 6) Betsy Layne
blackcat_student Wrote:Adams Middle School is always good so I'd say them or South Floyd will win !
What has happened to the Allen program, they have seemed to have been down the past few years?
Horse Head Wrote:This is how it is this year Conference 2006
South Division North Division
1) Paintsville 1) Prestonsburg
2) Hazard 2) South Floyd
3) Breathitt Co. 3) Magoffin Co.
4) Jo. Co. 8th 4) Jo. Co. 7th
5) Perry Co. 5) Martin Co.
6) Leslie Co. 6) Betsy Layne
Wow Johnson County 8th in the same division as Paintsville. Is this the first time this has happened?
Golden Eagle Wrote:Wow Johnson County 8th in the same division as Paintsville. Is this the first time this has happened?

Belfry, Pikeville, Morgan County and Leslie County dropped out of the conference and that is the reason for the changes.....................
Who will win it you think?
BurntTires Wrote:What has happened to the Allen program, they have seemed to have been down the past few years?

All the sports at that school have gone down hill ! There is only one player on the Prestonsburg Football team that went to Allen and none of them are showing no intrest in playing football at the high school level ! There was only about 4 or 5 that came out for Pburg from Adams !
blackcat_student Wrote:All the sports at that school have gone down hill ! There is only one player on the Prestonsburg Football team that went to Allen and none of them are showing no intrest in playing football at the high school level ! There was only about 4 or 5 that came out for Pburg from Adams !
Who is coaching at the two schools?
Are the coaches really interested in the programs?
footballfrenzy Wrote:Who is coaching at the two schools?
I dont think they are at Allen, they have had several different coaches since Jack Goodman left.
Adams is Prestonsburgs main feeder school, I dont know if they are down or not, I dont know who is coaching Adams last I remember it was James DeRosset.
i know sf has new coach
I would put Whitesburg's 7/8th grade up against anyone this year!
Betsy Layne will be a power house to try and handle this year from there backs to there huge lineman jesse hamilton his older bro shannon hamilton will be a senior and he has shown his lil bro how to play the line. jess is a 6'0 320 7th grader that has a temper and will not be afraid of no one. his bro has tought him well over the off season and they will eb the talk of floyd co. when they dominate in high school and middle school ball this year
shiggin#68 Wrote:Betsy Layne will be a power house to try and handle this year from there backs to there huge lineman jesse hamilton his older bro shannon hamilton will be a senior and he has shown his lil bro how to play the line. jess is a 6'0 320 7th grader that has a temper and will not be afraid of no one. his bro has tought him well over the off season and they will eb the talk of floyd co. when they dominate in high school and middle school ball this year
Betsy layne dominate in high school ?
Betsy Layne high school wont dominate...but the middle school will be pretty good they will do nothing but run the ball
Betsy Layne will be a great team this year with there fast back field and there huge line........ but the grade school will show what the program will produce in the upcomming years
footballfrenzy Wrote:Who is coaching at the two schools?

Allen has a Different Coach every season and the coach a Adams is Jamie Howell !
Betsy Layne would be a good team if they still had Tim and Ted Honaker(Pikeville) and Tyler Hamilton(Pike Central) those guys where really good in grade school ! That was the only team in my 8th grade year that could play with Adams !
Betsy Layne has moved pass them with there fast back field with brandon blair (BB) and others such as cody mckay and mitchel lawson. Tim ,Ted, and Tyler r over rated as far as im coserened if thye wanted to go on to college ball it would have been better for them to go to blhs because the coaches and principles are worried about the futures of the players more than the seasons to come
shiggin#68 Wrote:Betsy Layne has moved pass them with there fast back field with brandon blair (BB) and others such as cody mckay and mitchel lawson. Tim ,Ted, and Tyler r over rated as far as im coserened if thye wanted to go on to college ball it would have been better for them to go to blhs because the coaches and principles are worried about the futures of the players more than the seasons to come
PLEASE!
blackcat_student Wrote:Allen has a Different Coach every season and the coach a Adams is Jamie Howell !
Is this the same Jamie that does sports on the radio Q95.5
footballfrenzy Wrote:PLEASE!

Y DO U SAY THAT!Rolleyes
BurntTires Wrote:Is this the same Jamie that does sports on the radio Q95.5
Yes
Thanks for confirming footballfrenzy
Surprise, suprise, suprise maybe the grade school bobcats may open it up alittle this year. As far as Adams goes Jamie Howell is a quality coach and a class act. With coaches like him and Coach Jarrell @ Betsy Layne Elementary maybe these two guys can team up and get Floyd County Grade School Football back to were it should be. These guys are fighting an up hill battle when you look at other teams in their conference (big sandy valley conference) with teams averaging forty to fifty players and they are lucky to have twenty. Both of these guys work hard and want the best for Floyd County Football. These two teams will play on September 7th @ Adams. Good luck to both teams.
So did south floyd loose alot of players they were very tough last year.
Yeah...most of them starts on the high school varsity
acms has a good qb this year in Micah Harlow....but i think he's about all they have
footballfrenzy Wrote:Belfry, Pikeville, Morgan County and Leslie County dropped out of the conference and that is the reason for the changes.....................

Yeah leslie county moved into our confrance this year.. along with Hindman,Emmalena,Beaver creek,Carr creek,Leslie.. these are mostley knott co. teams this is the confrance that leslie know plays in and right know hindman is the best emmalenna second leslie third carr creek fourth and beaver fith so if you need any thing else send private message...

:redboxer:-Jmill #26 tail back emmalena
Pages: 1 2