Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KAPOS Testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's getting to be about that time for registration. The KAPOS website addy is www.kapos.org or you may find it thru www.khsaa.org . This site will give the correct address to contact as far as getting registered for this year's test. Many changes were implemented last year, for the better, as far as testing and so forth is concerned. You will need to go to the site and make yourself familiar with things before proceeding! I look forward to seeing many new faces this year! There were several gals graduating this Spring & I hope to see them get involved! :Thumbs:
Let me know the exact dates..... I think I will do this... I think!!!! Confusedhh:
Go to the website. Click on "forms". Download and print the one for registration and send it & your fee to the Treasurer, Gayle. She'll send you a packet that will have everything you need in it already. From there, if you like, contact Miss Jeanne Stone @ Pikeville HS. Read those booklets and take the open book test... pm me and we'll discuss further! I can't wait to meet you!!
You have to be a certain age (18) to do this, right? So I would probably have to wait until next year to do it? (sigh) rules, rules, rules LOL