Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If the head coach of Kentucky was an elected official who would get your vote?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cast your ballots folks who would you vote for…………….

I’m going for a little known coach and he is a home town boy and loves uk….

John Pelphrey:Clap:
If he produces this season as he did last season. He has my vote! I have a feeling if he does do this again this season there may be a few more people saying his name around town! We can only hope and pray. SO. GO USA JAGS!!!! from one of your newest fans! LOL! :Cheerlead
Ridge Runner Wrote:If he produces this season as he did last season. He has my vote! I have a feeling if he does do this again this season there may be a few more people saying his name around town! We can only hope and pray. SO. GO USA JAGS!!!! from one of your newest fans! LOL! :Cheerlead
:Thumbs:
Orlando Tubby Smith...
Does the love seat come with the couch?
I'm with Corndog on this one
corndog23 Wrote:Orlando Tubby Smith...

:Thumbs:
:Thumbs: I agree with corndog23
Anyone that can bring back the excitement of UK basketball as it was in up thru the mid 80's and as Rick did in the 90's...and recruit quality players consistently.
FreakNasty Wrote:Does the love seat come with the couch?
my bad
im glad there are people like you around to keep me in line:thumpsup:
corndog23 Wrote:Orlando Tubby Smith...
give it up tubby fan
he is a good coach but boring
i have been to rupp and people were sleeping.
he needs to go
out with the old and in with the new
Battle Tested Wrote:give it up tubby fan
he is a good coach but boring
i have been to rupp and people were sleeping.
he needs to go
out with the old and in with the new

Tubby Smith would get my vote. You just said it yourself...."he is a good coach" You don't need to be exciting to win games. You just win them. I have been to every home game the last 3 years with the exception of 5 games, and nobody sleeps. The 23,000 there are always rockin' the joint, and as long as Tubby Smith is at Kentucky Rupp will continue to fill up and there's nothing that the bashers can do about it. Now when Tubby is out at Kentucky, I won't complain about a new coach, because that's stupid. People need to support the coach no matter what. I know if I were a player choosing a college, I probably wouldn't want to go to UK because of how freakin' stupid the fans are about everything. The unrealistic expectations, and the pressures are ridiculous. Get behind this team, quit bitching, and maybe then things will straighten out.
Battle Tested Wrote:my bad
im glad there are people like you around to keep me in line:thumpsup:

Jokin with ya... Smile

You should see some of my most famous errors in spelling, it's a hoot...
alfus21 Wrote:Tubby Smith would get my vote. You just said it yourself...."he is a good coach" You don't need to be exciting to win games. You just win them. I have been to every home game the last 3 years with the exception of 5 games, and nobody sleeps. The 23,000 there are always rockin' the joint, and as long as Tubby Smith is at Kentucky Rupp will continue to fill up and there's nothing that the bashers can do about it. Now when Tubby is out at Kentucky, I won't complain about a new coach, because that's stupid. People need to support the coach no matter what. I know if I were a player choosing a college, I probably wouldn't want to go to UK because of how freakin' stupid the fans are about everything. The unrealistic expectations, and the pressures are ridiculous. Get behind this team, quit bitching, and maybe then things will straighten out.
i used to be a tubby lover
and now im like a man thats been with the same woman to long.
i canrt say this for everyone but I NEED SOME STRANGESmile
or at least a new coach. lol
:rockon:
Ridge Runner Wrote:If he produces this season as he did last season. He has my vote! I have a feeling if he does do this again this season there may be a few more people saying his name around town! We can only hope and pray. SO. GO USA JAGS!!!! from one of your newest fans! LOL! :Cheerlead
:rockon: