Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 7 on 7 at the University of Kentucky - 06.15.2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The University of Kentucky will host their 6th annual middle school 7 on 7 on June 15th at the Nutter Football practice facility.

This is the largest middle school 7 on 7 in the state, and is attended by out of state teams each year as well.

To register, please go to http://www.ukathletics.com

You may also email me privately for more questions. I will post the flyer as soon as they email it to me.

[email]jtbass@kymiddleschoolfootball.com[/email]
Coaches,

Several of you all have emailed inquiring about the middle school 7 on 7 at UK on June 15th.

The new staff at UK is excited about continuing this event (their director of operations informed me that this was their largest attended event out of all their camps annually).

For consistency, they have asked that everyone register through their website at http://www.ukathletics.com

I personally went to the site to register my team and there is no option to pay with a check or PO from your school. They are in the process of remedying that now.

Something important to note: They have guaranteed 20 spots. After that, they will add 4 teams at a time. They do not want to cap the tournament and they do not want to turn anyone away. However, as with any tournament they have logistical and facility issues to accommodate.

That being said, if your respective team is going to participate, please email me personally so I can start a list to coordinate with them. I am in contact with UK regularly to assist in streamlining the organization. I will also email again when their website is fixed. If you are wanting to pay by credit card or Echeck, it is already set up to do that.

As always, please email me if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely and respectfully,
JT Bass - KMSFA
Can you post an updated list of the upcoming 7 on 7 middle school passing tournaments? When is Louisville's?
Louisville is not hosting one this year. The first tournament in Louisville will be May 18 at Ballard HS. This is the Derby City 7 on 7. Its Westport middles 3rd annual tourney.
Wow, thanks for the info. Hadn't heard that yet. That's a disappointment. UK and Louisville put on two of the best yearly in my opinion.

Do you have a list of teams who will be at Ballard by chance? That would be a long drive for us, just want to get an idea of competition level. Will most of the Louisville schools be in it? Most will be D-1 teams, correct?
Its farnsley, jctms, highland, north Pulaski, elkorn, boindarant, Westport,Myers , CAL as of now, looking for a few more. PM me for flyer.
I was inquiring for Northern Pulaski, but it looks like we're already in! He just gave me a quick rundown of which ones we were in, I must have overlooked Ballard's. We're wanting one more I think, preferably after UK's on June 15th if you hear of anymore in the Lexington, Louisville, Campbellsville, Bowling Green regions. Thanks man...appreciate the info.
KMSFA2 Wrote:The University of Kentucky will host their 6th annual middle school 7 on 7 on June 15th at the Nutter Football practice facility.

This is the largest middle school 7 on 7 in the state, and is attended by out of state teams each year as well.

To register, please go to http://www.ukathletics.com

You may also email me privately for more questions. I will post the flyer as soon as they email it to me.

I hope Williamsburg plays in this, they only had two 8th graders on the team last year. They have a nice looking QB in Camron Sizemore 6'1/2" 200 lbs has a strong arm
Coaches,

We are still looking for 2 more teams to round out a tournament of 24 for the 6th annual middle school 7 on 7 at UK on June 15th.

The last 2 spots can be reserved by your program at http://www.ukathletics.com under "2013 Football Camps". Follow the link and click to register ASAP. Please feel free to email me privately with any questions as well.

The following programs have reserved online and confirmed participation -

1 Campbellsville
2 Caudill
3 Frankfort
4 Noe
5 Foley
6 Owensboro Catholic
7 Lone Oak
8 Westport
9 JCTMS
10 James D. Adams
11 Williamsburg
12 Bondurant
13 Lexington Catholic
14 Madison (KY)
15 Pike Central
16 Georgetown
17 Royal Spring
18 Wayne County
19 Boyle County
20 Elkhorn
21 Tates Creek
22 Bourbon County
This tournament is now FULL.

The following teams will be participating this coming Saturday in the largest middle school tournament ever at UK -

1 Campbellsville
2 Caudill
3 Frankfort
4 Noe
5 Foley
6 Owensboro Catholic
7 Lone Oak
8 Westport
9 JCTMS
10 James D. Adams
11 Williamsburg
12 Bondurant
13 Lexington Catholic
14 Madison (KY)
15 Pike Central
16 Georgetown
17 Royal Spring
18 Wayne County
19 Boyle County
20 Elkhorn
21 Tates Creek
22 Bourbon County
23 Somerset Meece
24 Northern Pulaski
Who won the tournament
How did Williamsburg do, and how did their qb Camron Sizemore look
Foley out of berea.

Williamsburg lost a war to Wayne in the final 8, which was the only game they lost all day.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Foley out of berea.

Williamsburg lost a war to Wayne in the final 8, which was the only game they lost all day.
This was a great game. Hard fought on both sides. Wish we could play again.