Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK 69 Florida 66 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK 69 Florida 66
Great game cats I knew you would claw back and beat the gators....
Way to go Cats !!!

Still undefeated in the SEC !
What a game... Way to go Cats.....Congrats on being undefeated in the SEC also!!!!
Rondo is great!!!
This was a great game, but whoever picks the refs for the games (Im guessing the NCAA), got a hell of a crew tonight. They were worse than Claugherty(sp)
"4leaf" Wrote:This was a great game, but whoever picks the refs for the games (Im guessing the NCAA), got a hell of a crew tonight. They were worse than Claugherty(sp)

I agree.......

IMO, I kinda like when Claugherty is a Ref, we never seem to lose when he is officiating...
That prick ref is jealous of RAJON for taking it behind his back because he cant do that and he did not carry the ball....that was so much bull....then RAJON stole it and dunked it i loved that beacuse it was like looka here ref in ur face prick...what did u all think?
yea it was a good game...
that CATS struggled early but Rondo and Morris started of the second half good and that let UK comeback...
Way to go guys...
"football05" Wrote:That * ref is jealous of RAJON for taking it behind his back because he cant do that and he did not carry the ball....that was so much bull....then RAJON stole it and dunked it i loved that beacuse it was like looka here ref in ur face *...what did u all think?

Was that not awesome.. I think he blew the whistle because he was so stunned with what he saw, he didnt know what else to do... Whats that word called flabbergasted.. LMAO>.. something like that..
Such a close game, honestly i thought FL had us beat, and I was surprised when I turned on SportsCenter this morning....Keep it up CATS
Great Game, UK really turned it on in the second half and turned out to be to much for the Gators. I liked the leadership by Rondo and the breakout of Morris as a scorer.
It was a great game and a great atmosphere. There were so many blown calls... That was an awesome behind the back by Rondo, and I believe torQQue is right when he said the ref didn't know what to do. He blew his whistle and had to do something. But, they were all over Rajon.

I don't know if it was shown on TV, but after Rondo tried to steal the ball from Roberson and they started jawing a little, one of the refs got right in Rondo's face and let Roberson walk away without a word. I believe that pissed Rondo off a little. Then, he made the steal and breakaway dunk.

I believe the ref was Karl Hess. Kentucky has something like a 5-4 record when he officiates. Obviously not a UK or Rondo fan.
Turned it off when UK was down by 11. Didn't think they'd make a run, but they proved me wrong. Congrats Cats, gonna have to play better to make a run in the tournament.
"torQQue" Wrote:
"football05" Wrote:That * ref is jealous of RAJON for taking it behind his back because he cant do that and he did not carry the ball....that was so much bull....then RAJON stole it and dunked it i loved that beacuse it was like looka here ref in ur face *...what did u all think?

Was that not awesome.. I think he blew the whistle because he was so stunned with what he saw, he didnt know what else to do... Whats that word called flabbergasted.. LMAO>.. something like that..
man that was awesome... and the call was horrible. even if he did carry the ball, call it when it happens not 3 seconds later after he starts to shoot it.
Cats just wear other teams down right now. I hope they keep it together.
Cats always seem to fight back after halftime. Do I smell a sequel? "The Comeback Cats II"
kentucky made a great comeback!!!
yea i think ur rite bout the ref...obviously he's not a uk fan
Great win for The Cardiac Cats. I dont know how many more close games like that my heart can handle.