Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KMSFA Annual Meeting and Nike COY Clinic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reminder to all middle school coaches:

The KMSFA Annual meeting will be held in conjunction with the Nike Coach of the Year Clinic in Louisville. The clinic runs from February 15-17 at the Galt House in Downtown Louisville and has an excellent lineup of speakers (Nick Saban, Rich Rodriguez, etc). The KMSFA meeting will be held on Saturday, February 16th. There is a middle school specific lineup of speakers for the afternoon as well.

For more information and to register for the clinic, go to - http://www.nikecoyfootball.com

We look forward to seeing you all there!

JTB
I would love for my son to recieve the trophy for all state. the one he got at the awards was broke so Mr Mitchell took it back and told us we would have it the following week in Etown but it wasnt ready then. So he told us we would get it in Atlanta. It wasnt there either. Just wanted to know who we needed to get in touch with.
Let me apologize for the miscommunication. We would obviously like to remedy the situation. As I'm sure you can understand, with us bein an all volunteer effort, there are sometimes unfortunately where we miss things.

Please email [email]kymsfa@kymiddleschoolfootball.com[/email] so we can make arrangements to have the trophy taken care of.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience.

JTB
We already gave them hiw trophy. If you can just get it mailed to Belfry Middles school we would great appreciate it. Just address it to Cole Bentley. Thank you.