Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky -10 Notre Dame -4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Kentucky moves on to play the winner of Coll. of Charleston/Ball State tomorrow for the Regional Title.
Congrats on the win!

Hopefully they are back on track
I think the cats may be back on track !
Congrats
Need to get on and stay on track.
Is the College of Charleston / Ball St. game tomorrow or is the regional championship game tomorrow?
Its tonight at 7. I just got back from the UK/ND game. UK plays the loser of the Ball St. CofC game, and the winner of that one goes on to play the winner of tonights game for the championship. So UK still has 3 more games to win to take their own Regional. UK finally got the bats going in the 4th and tore up #30 for the Irish, with a couple of shots, smart base running, and a big 2 run blast deep center. ND made a late run in the 7th scoring 2, but really couldn't get any closer. Me, my brother, and PC 98 sat along the ND side near the bullpen, and just seeing the Irish out there sent chills up my back. But probably the best part of the day was actually getting to chat with Jeff Samardzjda for a few minutes before the game started, I'm not the biggest baseball fan in the world so we mainly talked about their upcoming football season, and he expects them to go to the next level and I told him I'm sure he's still got some acrobatic catches still waiting to pull out of his ass, he just chuckled and went on his way. Wish I could've seen him pitch, but ND did bring in a guy that looked like Adam Dunn in the 9th to go up against the cats.
If they play the loser and then win they play in the championship so that would only be two more games right?
Its double elimination, meaning one team will go undefeated so if UK wants to win it they are going to have to defeat the what team remains with a goose-egg in the loss column after tonights game twice to be the victors.
OK I thought both had 1 loss already thanks.
they got lucky against nd