Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cheer Camps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So who is getting ready for Camps this summer? Everyone excited? My daughter just loves them, great bonding time!:letsparty
Mr. Baseball2 & Nyy10....that Is Not What This Thread Is Here For. If You Would Like To Continue Posting On This Site, Then I Suggest You Start Posting Properly And Quit The Ridiculous And Immature Posting That You Are Doing!!!
I can remember going to camps... We used to travel to UK and to Morehead... BOTH!! We did a UCA and NCA camp and loved every minute of it!! I do remember it being HARD work but well worth what you pay and what you put into it!!! DEDICATION!!! :Cheerlead
my first camp was @ EKU, I can remember them giving us all the watermelon we could stand.......but we had secret sisters too, that was fun mine gave me the cutest gifts.
My daughter really enjoyed going to camps....it is a really good way for the squad to bond.
I went to EKU when I cheered on the Jr.Varsity squad... we went with the varsity so we had a BLAST!! Camps are wonderful!!! LOLOL....