Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: College Clinics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Does anyone know if/when any of the colleges are going to have a "clinic"? Like, a time when interested cheerleaders would like to get the college expreience and be more prepared for college try-outs? I think this would help out so much for seniors and incoming college freshman. If you know anything, pls let me know. Thank You!:howdy:
--I don't think anyone will read this, but if you do, Morehead State University isn't going to have a clinic this year. I don't why they have decided that.

--Just letting ya'll know. If ya hear anything about any other college clinics please let me know...:Sad04:
-!- MSU has changed their minds, and they are now having a stunt clinic. It is Nov. 18. If you are interested you need to send your money and release forms to them by the 13. Here is the link to their site... http://www.morehead-st.edu/cheer/ I hope to see you guys there!
I bet that clinic will be great... they are 21 time national champions! my daughter hopes to cheer at Morehead after high school!