Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Teams - 1st & 2nd Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FBU National Tournament
1st & 2nd Rounds
Location: Elizabethtown SportsPark (1401 West Park Road; Elizabethtown, KY)

Teams:
Kentucky
Columbus, OH
Nashville, TN
Louisville (Private)

1st Round Schedule:
Saturday, December 1st

Kentucky vs Columbus (6th) 8:00AM-9:45AM
Louisville vs Nashville (6th) 10:00AM-11:45AM
Kentucky vs Columbus (7th) 12:00PM-1:45PM
Louisville vs Nashville (7th) 2:00PM-3:45PM
Kentucky vs Columbus (8th) 4:00PM-5:45PM
Louisville vs Nashville (8th) 6:00PM-7:45PM

2nd Round Schedule:
Sunday, December 2nd

Losers Bracket
6th Grade 8:00AM-9:45AM
7th Grade 10:00AM-11:45AM
8th Grade 12:00PM-1:45PM

Winners Bracket
6th Grade 2:00PM-3:45PM
7th Grade 4:00PM-5:45PM
8th Grade 6:00PM-7:45PM
is there a roster anywhere with postions and which schools they are from?
Yes, why is it so difficult to put out a roster of these teams?
The 6th grade roster has been posted.
Plus the teams just finished the East/west weekend and I am sure some players were added so they will need to get all the FBU paper work in before being added to rosters....just my opinion.
Where are they posted?
Does anyone know if the games will be on ihigh?
They will be
^thank you, however it's not on the iHigh schedule for tomorrow.
6th won big. 7th lost a close one. 8th won big over TN an never had to show anything on offense. Simple run plays. Looking for big things from this crew.
Games are @ Etown right? What's the address, and the times posted are EST. Eastern Standard times right? Feedback welcome.
Team Kentucky plays Louisville today@ 2pm. If Team Kentucky get it's offense running on all cylinders, they'll be hard to beat..Good luck Louisville, pack some ice packs..
Just wanted to say I enjoyed coaching your 6th grade team and hope to see all them back next year as a member of 7th grade Team KY.
Big weekend for our KMSFA Kentucky Teams in Elizabethtown! What an awesome venue and some great weather for us as a host site.

Congratulations to Coach John Spiva (Farnsley) and his 8th Grade squad as they defeated Team Nashville on Saturday 46-0 and Team Louisville (CSAA) 28-21 this afternoon. They advance to the Atlanta regional next week. We will post time, opponent, and TV coverage once its confirmed.

Our 7th Grade team was eliminated unfortunately by Team Nashville on Saturday by a score of 20-16. We would still like to congratulate Coach Tom Posey and his staff for their hard work in preparing that squad.

Our 6th Grade team had the highest score (according to FBU) of the entire first and second rounds nationwide by defeating Team Nashville 50-0 on Saturday. The future for the KMSFA definitely looks bright with a group like that.

Thank you again for the dedication of our many volunteers who went to Etown and provided invaluable manpower. FBU recognizes that the KMSFA is a premiere organization they coordinate with NATIONWIDE. Their comments included that we are the most organized association they deal with.

Have a great week! Thank you all for your continued support of your KMSFA!
Wow, great football this weekend......What a great bunch of kids on the KY team, all the parents should be proud of these young men; on and off the field!!!! Had a chance to meet a lot of the parents this weekend, what a great group......can't wait for Atlanta....
When are most of the parents heading to Atlanta? Just curious what kind of time frame, so I can try get out of work early enuff...Yes very good game 8th played against louisville, the cake walk over Tenn doesnt help with finding weaknesses, but the test of Louisville was good for the kids.
Just a few questions from outside looking in; the past weekend in Etown. Why were some teams a complete NO show? Columbus, OH team a no show?
And who else? I heard games were cancelled or forfeits but you'd thought at this point would the KYMSFA not have known of the no shows?

For example the Lou. 8th team had no game Sat. ? What happened there?

And the 6th grade team only got to play one game and now that is it? Are they the only 6th grade team in the country?

Again, just curious just seems there would be much more organization on a national level?
Got the chance to watch the 8th grade , that's a very good team
Guys the 6th graders only had one game due to KY-Louisville private not forming a team and due to the Columbus team having issues with required documents on players.

With the OH team not being able to play some team had to get the Bye on saturday, it was better to give them (Louisville) off, IMO.

I feel the game against TN helped bring our boys together and let them test the waters per say. I feel taht the TN game was a great way to start our weekend, it got our boys in the mindset of this is game time.

The teams in ATL should all show up as they all played in the first weekend and won.

As for the 6th graders, this is the first year for a 6h grade FBU team, so they were only allowing them one weekend of play. The 6th grade team next year should be able to travel to TX for championship.

The 6th grade team put up the most points in single game all weekend. Future looks bright for football in the State next year.
Coach Lockwood,

Thanks for the feedback, info.
I am trying to find the Kentucky vs. Nashville 6th grade video. Does anyone know where I can find it?
Does anyone know how I can get my hands on the video of the 6th grade game this weekend. Kentucky vs. Nashville. I thought it was going to be broadcast on iHigh but I could not find it. Thanks.
http://www.ihigh.com/kymsfa and select which game you want. They will mail you the DVD.