Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Team Kentucky and East West game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wishing happy thanksgiving to all of our Team Kentucky parents and East West parents. Let us hear from you all. Hoping to find out some info about your kids for our local paper, Williamson Daily News. Does anyone have team rosters yet
Well my son is #55 Hunter Conway from Frankfort Middle School position is Left Tackle / back up Center if needs arises he was told.
as you can tell by our name on here, our son is Belfrys #44 Cole Bentley. They have him playing tight end and told him to be ready for the defensive end spot also. Our names is Fred and Emme by the way.
Could someone get me a location/address for the games in Frankfort this weekend? Also, the game times for all the games on Saturday. I'm considering making the trip up to support our guys. Thanks ya'll.
Wildcat18, Practice ONLY today, Saturday; then East/ West All Stars Banquet Sat. night @ 730pm. East/ West All Star games will be played Sunday. Game site KSU; Kentucky State University campus.
East/ West 7th All Star Game @ KSU 1pm kickoff
East/ West 8th All Star Game @ KSU 3pm kickoff
Great 7th grade game coming down to 4 yds on a field goal. Proud of the Wayne County kids #32 and #22.

Another great job by the kymsfa guys.
Final score? on both games?
Very Proud of #81 for East...
I would like to say GREAT JOB to #8 Jeremy Stewart (KNOX)you had a great game. I thought you should have received MVP for defense,,
Ole Miss Rebels Wrote:Wildcat18, Practice ONLY today, Saturday; then East/ West All Stars Banquet Sat. night @ 730pm. East/ West All Star games will be played Sunday. Game site KSU; Kentucky State University campus.

Thank you. I was thinking it was on Saturday for some reason. I was unable to make it up there on Sunday due to prior commitments, but I hear it was a great day of football.

When are Team Kentucky's 7th and 8th grades first games and where will they be located?
east is good but west is alot better
KMSFA just posted a new thread with game times and location for this weekends Team KY games....
East won both games , 7th was close and the 8th grade score was 36-8. Sorry east was a lot better this year
7th grade west should have won. QB from the. East was good, but I think the west was better overall. Just nt the scoreboard where it mattered.