Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hello Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*:graduate: I'm going to be a senior this fall at Pike Central and I have a pretty fun idea. I don't know that many cheerleaders from other schools and I'd like to get to know them. I know everyone puts forth 100%, expecially seniors.

-- Would any SENIOR cheerleaders wanna get together (from any high school) and just have a fun day? Like a picnic or movie or out to eat or something? I thought it was a pretty neat idea and maybe it can be continued in years to come.

This might put off to some quarrelling that goes on between schools. I mean, I love to express sportsmanship and I love for people to show it back. I think this could honestly help bring the squads together. :wave:

I'd like to cheer at a ballgame and be able to recognize and strike up a conversation with a cheerleader from the other team. Just let me know what ya'll think.
That sounds like an awesome idea!!!
I think that is a very good Idea, I think you should contact some coaches and let them present the idea to thier seniors, just to be sure everyone is aware of your idea! Congrats to you for trying to bridge the gap!
*Central Cheer Chick you have a good idea there. I think the other school's squad would agree this would be fun for the girls to do.
I think it is a very good idea ..PM me and we can talk more about this...
Sounds like you might have something there, after all that is what cheerleading is about sportmanship and making great friends that will last a lifetime.
Thanks ya'll. If you have any ideas on how to help out or get this started, then please message me and let me know!!
yhhh