Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Black Ops 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How does everyone feel about this game now that it is out and how good or bad are you doing?

I really enjoy this game so far. I'm only level 39 right now but I have a 1.90 K/D ratio and it's on the rise. I don't really care for a few of the maps though. And I have to say that it has several glitches/bugs that need fixed, which I am confident that Treyarch will do. I play on ps3 and there was some server problems on the day of the release but that is now fixed. I've never been able to maintain over a 2.00 K/D ratio in Call of Duty. I've always been close but never been able to get over the hump. If anyone on here is on ps3 and you wanna play with me and my buddies feel free to message me!
Also, what guns or class setups do you guys like? I really love the PDW Sub-Machine Gun. It is a monster, along with a few other SMG's. I also like Type 25 Assault Rifle. I usually snipe alot on these games but I have been trying to keep my K/D ratio up so I haven't gotten a chance to try that out yet. Other than just picking one up when I have been out of ammo.
Damn this game sucks. Everything is so generic and it looks like they haven't updated the graphics since MW2. Just horrible. Only good thing is size of maps.

The campaign is good, but the graphics make it look like I'm playing COD4. Hate that.

Medal of Honor Warfighter and BF3, along with their Frostbite engine, is destroying the Call of Duty franchise. It puts them to shame. I'll never play a COD game regularly again like I did MW2 unless they step it up with a NEW engine and mechanics, and/or get rid of that terrible company, Treyarch. And I suspect that next year's Battlefield 4 release, along with the release of a MW5 I'm guessing, will officially end the COD craze if its not there already. Unless of course, Treyarch or whatever company is used for their new game takes after the Battlefield and Medal of Honor trend and at least TRIES to give us a new mechanics engine that actually looks like it's from 2012 instead of 2007.
I like it.. seems a little harder to get the hang of.
I've been rockin' the Sentry Gun, LODstar, and VTOL Warship.

Gun of choice is between an SMR semi-automatic or PDW submachine gun.

I run Ghost, Hardline, and Extreme Conditioning.
^ That PDW is a beast. It's prolly my favorite gun. I love that it has a 50 bullet Magazine.
The multiplayer maps suck ass. Everything else is just like the rest of the call of duties, just a few new bells and whistles here and there, same shit different year/game.
Just prestiged on ps3. So far I have the golden Type 25 and I unlocked the AN-94 early. That's about the only 2 weapons I've liked so far. Rest are crap to me lol. As for the maps, I've mostly played in Nuketown but most others seem to resemble maps pre black ops 2. My K/D is descent. Stays around 1.55.
If it counts, I'm top 10 on earth on Medal of Honor Warfighter, hahaha. Should be top 3 after the next 4-5 hours of playing.
I hit prestige 3 the other day.. Haven't played in a few days battling a illness.
I do like the AN-94 last assault rife to unlock I believe?
Also had a 93-14 game the other night just using hunter killer drone, lightning strike, and sentry gun. The sentry gun does work on this game.
KD.R is a 1.80
Before i buy BO2, i want to make sure ill be interested.
I absoloutly fell in love with Black Ops, and pretty much came obsessed.

Unlike most players, i like the same ole. If BO2 is similar to BO, ill be interested.

I hated MW3, sit it down after a couple of weeks and never played again.
How is it similar/different to BO?
^
It's more similar than not. To me it is. The maps have to same Black Ops feel to it. How they're set up and stuff. And the gameplay hasn't changed too much to me neither. The things that make this game really different is the pick 10 system (create a class setup) and the kill streaks. This is all IMO so other people on here might have different thoughts or can add some things.

But hey, if you don't like the multiplayer of it, you still can play campaign, which is probably the best campaign in COD history. And there's always zombies! Lol.

You should definitely get it though. It's not too different but at the same time is.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Before i buy BO2, i want to make sure ill be interested.
I absoloutly fell in love with Black Ops, and pretty much came obsessed.

Unlike most players, i like the same ole. If BO2 is similar to BO, ill be interested.

I hated MW3, sit it down after a couple of weeks and never played again.
How is it similar/different to BO?

All I can suggest is redbox it first or something. I loved Black Ops, it was a great game. But I can honestly say I am not very impressed with this one, it seems very lackluster and that's as nice as I can be about it.
Most people do not like this game because 95% of them get crushed online.
The best KD.R online I have seen is mine..

You are very lucky to see a KD.R over 1.7 on this game.
I was a huge black ops basher up until now.

I love this game. But sharing my account with my wife makes for an awful KD lol.
Thanks alot Black Ops 2...taking all my MOHW friends away.
Until MOHW's VOIP gets fixed, that is. Big Grin
Getting ready to hit 4th prestige, KD.R 1.90..
Will probably hit 2.00 after the weekend of some strong games.

and to RunIt - this game is a lot like Black Ops 1..
Game play is very similar, graphics pretty similar only a little more clear seems like.
The zombies I've played very little of but it seems fun.
The whole bus thing is something new.. I really haven't tried to go to any certain level but it's pretty neat.. Got zombies chasing you on the bus - and if you don't hurry up at the checkpoints the bus will leave you.
Since I have the worst Internet service in the history of the world I can't play online. But the story mode is amazing. Best one yet. And I absolutely loved mw2.
My favorite COD so far.
Thanks for the replies to my question.

I think ill give it a test run first.
I think the number one thing to make a game fun is figuring it out. Once your good, you enjoy winning lol.

It also helps to have a team of people you play with consistently and know what each other is doing. I played with 4 people on a regular basis back when i was playing BO every day, 2 from texas, 1 from Maryland, and 1 from Florida, and we only lost 12 TDM rounds in a 6 month period.

I think ill try it out.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thanks for the replies to my question.

I think ill give it a test run first.
I think the number one thing to make a game fun is figuring it out. Once your good, you enjoy winning lol.

It also helps to have a team of people you play with consistently and know what each other is doing. I played with 4 people on a regular basis back when i was playing BO every day, 2 from texas, 1 from Maryland, and 1 from Florida, and we only lost 12 TDM rounds in a 6 month period.

I think ill try it out.

IDK if you play on xbl or what but you may wanna add me brotha.
You still only playing domination ballets?
Ballers Wrote:IDK if you play on xbl or what but you may wanna add me brotha.

Do not laugh at me, but i play on a wii.
To me, its much more fun than playing on the xbox. The problem is you get a lot of younger kids, but its still fun. When you play xbox, you got obnoxious teenagers saying f this and f that and i dont enjoy it that much.
Youd be surprised how well the wii does, not to mention its fun because of people not being to serious about it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You still only playing domination ballets?

I play every game type on bops but yeah domination was what i was best at on MW series..
I am ranked around top 400 in the world in domination on MW3.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Do not laugh at me, but i play on a wii.
To me, its much more fun than playing on the xbox. The problem is you get a lot of younger kids, but its still fun. When you play xbox, you got obnoxious teenagers saying f this and f that and i dont enjoy it that much.
Youd be surprised how well the wii does, not to mention its fun because of people not being to serious about it.

The WII lol.. your right that is funny.
First time i've ever heard of that I swear.
To all xbox users if you wanna play sometime this weekend hit me up..

Gamertag: ThunderLng
I love this game! Played last and was dominating. Was averaging 40 kills to 5 deaths a game. I only use sniper rifles, shotguns, and light machine guns. I don't like the assault rifles, but I've only used the M27 and the one you start with.

I love this game mostly because the way you can customize your class's so much!
What's kind of class's you all running?
Ballers Wrote:The WII lol.. your right that is funny.
First time i've ever heard of that I swear.

Obviously there isnt as many people playing on the wii, however, there were like 200,000 every night online.
Trust me, there are a lot more adults on there than teens.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Since I have the worst Internet service in the history of the world I can't play online. But the story mode is amazing. Best one yet. And I absolutely loved mw2.

Speaking of that CTD, I had a bad connection too..
Well it's still not the greatest..
I eventually had to get it upgraded because I would try to play while people where watching NetFlix..
It didn't work out too well.. lol
Pages: 1 2