Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2012 East/ West All Stars Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will someone please give as many details to the 2012 East/West All Stars Weekend; the website still has the 2011 info. Any and all info would be welcomed.
Ole miss rebel is this mr Kevin fleenor
How many kids have been picked to be on the 7th grade a
ll-star team?
Did you not get a packet?or email with info
No, was it to be sent to BCMS? parents who? as of last night no info at all has been sent in regards to the East/ West All Stars weekend; the only thing we can find is the 2011 timeline on the web.
R u sure that kid made it I know issac fleenor was added and Ty smith made 7th
Butler Co. Middle School will be sending the following to the East/ West All Stars Weekend. Ty Smith 7th FB/LB; Issac Flener 8th C/DT; Dillon Brosnan 8th FB/LB; Kaleb Casey 8th WR/ OLB; Kyle Casey 8th WR/ OLB; and finally Kaleb Hunt 8th DE/ TE will be playing on the Kentucky team. That is the final count that we confirmed today with the KYMSFA officals.
The coach at your athletes school should have an email that has all the information in it for east/west. I know I gave the packets withh all the information to my players that are participating.
Somebody please explain how farnsley 8TH GRADE goes 11 and 1 on the season and gets no east west all star on the team... We outscored opponets 305-14 and don't have a player who is in the top 100 in the state.. who picked this team....hose job deluxe..i'm not complaining about my own son i freely admit this was not his best year in football but anyone who has ever seen our team play knows we have ball players here.
Doughday, I agree with you that does not make any sense at all; were there names submitted by your coaching staff? We constantly continued emails till we got it right @ BCMS. This was our first year in; won the Div. III State Title @ 14-0. Hard to believe as you said, someone dropped the ball.
Ole Miss Rebels Wrote:Doughday, I agree with you that does not make any sense at all; were there names submitted by your coaching staff? We constantly continued emails till we got it right @ BCMS. This was our first year in; won the Div. III State Title @ 14-0. Hard to believe as you said, someone dropped the ball.

we sent in info and film on our kids.. we have been here before we had several kids last year.. i just can't understand this oversight..i was told lone oak coaches chose the team ..we have never played lone oak.. i'm sure they haven't seen us .. we have three on 8th fbu team and two on 7th team and a few 6th graders but no 8th all stars.. it's beyond me as i said before not complaining for my self but our kids had a better year than this
DoughDaddy, so the Lone Oak Coaching Staff are the coaches? How was that decided? Just curious?
Ole Miss Rebels Wrote:DoughDaddy, so the Lone Oak Coaching Staff are the coaches? How was that decided? Just curious?

just what i heard .. i don't know how it is decided who coaches the all star team ... i know nothing about them they may be well deserved sounds like you know of them... what do you think..do you have a son playing ..if so congrats it is a true honor and a great time..well put on last year ...me and my son and family had a great time ...hope you have better weather than last year.. man was that field muddy and it was very cold
A lot of kids declined to play due to basketball season starting.
No sir, actually only saw them on film this year; they Lone Oak lost in the Regional finals Division 1 to Bowling Green. Lone Oak runs the spread offense; and I'm pretty sure the Lone Oak QB will be the starter for the 8th grade.
It was a magical year for us; BCMS Butler Co. Middle, we were very fortunate; stayed healthy, and a great group of kids. Have enjoyed the feedback, yes I saw from some of the photos it looked like a very ugly weekend weather wise.
Doughdaddy... southern put up 42 points on farnsley and didn't northern pulaski beat you all this year two by like 30 so clearly your facts arent clear.
WarriorProud Wrote:Doughdaddy... southern put up 42 points on farnsley and didn't northern pulaski beat you all this year two by like 30 so clearly your facts arent clear.

i was only refering to our middle school record... we did not do as well with the two freshman teams from pulaski and just for the record the word two as you used it is spelled too ...holding back didn't help you much with the academics huh?
WarriorProud Wrote:Doughdaddy... southern put up 42 points on farnsley and didn't northern pulaski beat you all this year two by like 30 so clearly your facts arent clear.

DOUGHDADDY Wrote:i was only refering to our middle school record... we did not do as well with the two freshman teams from pulaski and just for the record the word two as you used it is spelled too ...holding back didn't help you much with the academics huh?

Trying to get even with someone because someone pointing out something not true? :please:

If you want to get critical "refering" isnt spelled like that, it's actually "referring". I guess you could've used the extra year yourself? :dontthink

For the record, stop using excuses such as "freshman team". You lost to an 8th grade team, own up to the fact.
The Smith kid was a great kid. Could be a very good Te. I wish the best to him
what grade and team was the Smith kid on ?
7th grade West and he was from BCMS.
Belfry had players that were supposed to play in the 7th grade game but didn't. Their 8th grade players showed up and played some football. A big congrats to RayRay on his MVP for the 8th grade game.

But once again I have to say that Seth Conn from Pike Central look like a man among boys in that 7th grade game as the qb for East. That boy has been overlooked and underated. Congrats to you Seth, I look foward to see where your future takes you.
Belfry and the rest of the state was represented well. There is a lot of great talent in this state that in the next couple of years will be well known at the high school level. Some big kids as well. Seth Conn looked pretty good, he has a good arm and very mobile. I saw some good kids at the 7th grade level as well, the kid from Franklin Simpson is very fast and can play. I think that Seth Conn was given an invite to join Team KY after the game yesterday. I do know that both QB's that are on Team KY are very good and well deserved so I do not know about him being overlooked but I do believe he is going to be a dandy of a QB in the future for PCC.
The kid from Franklin Simpson is Saul Brady. He rushed nine times for 234 yards in the East/West game. He had one interception, and the hit that caused the fumble that gave the West a chance to win.
I consent with you that does not create any feeling at all; were there titles posted by your training staff
Who is ready for some football?