Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kent Phelps named Ky Middle School Player of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big time congrats to Paintsville's Kent Phelps for being named player of the year. :1:
Actually, I think he was named Big Sandy Player of the Year by WSIP's Scott Ratliff. Congratulations to him anyway. Heard he made the 8th grade KY Team. Good luck to all players selected to represent Team KY
Congrats young man!!!! Wish you nothing but success in your future.
I would love to see a list that actaully said that.
^ x 2
CONGRATULATIONS to Prestonsburg's Jarredd Jarrell on being named the Big Sandy Sportsline High School Player of the Year. Also CONGRATULATIONS to Paintsville Middle School 8th grager Kent Phelps on being named the Big Sandy Sportsline Pint-Size Player of the Year. Two VERY DESERVING young men.

This was a VERY TOUGH DECISION. Several Well Deserving players from the area. - Scott

Posted by Big Sandy Sportsline
I think this is what the thread was talking about.
EKYman Wrote:Actually, I think he was named Big Sandy Player of the Year by WSIP's Scott Ratliff. Congratulations to him anyway. Heard he made the 8th grade KY Team. Good luck to all players selected to represent Team KY

Thanks for catching that EKYman, I totally brain farted on that one. Sorry everybody.
VERY much deserved! Congrats Kent!
Congrtas Cuz. The Family Is Proud Of You.
TigerBlues Wrote:Thanks for catching that EKYman, I totally brain farted on that one. Sorry everybody.

No worries TigerBlues...thousands will disagree because their superstar is KY Middle School Player of the Year Confusednicker: you'll have a hard enough time convincing the region in which you live.

Continued success for this "middle schooler" and the many others who have a passion for the sport of football.